• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the conservatives here, what don't you like about the left?

In reagrds to the pollution stuff, dems have footholds in those densly populated cities while conservatives are common in the sparsely populated places. So eh.. theres some variables to consider when talking about which places have more pollution and why.

Trumps hydroxychlroquine stuff.. just terrible. and while fauci wasnt perfect trump has been worse. And until there are good studies out showing the ineffectiveness of masks im pro mask. Im erring on the side of caution. Im an RN and have to wear them for 14 hour + shifts and i dont have any problems with it. Ive taken care of covid patients and been up close and personal with em and havent caught it yet.

trump, trump, trump, trump...

you have TDS, my man. this thread wasn't about trump. and trump sure as shit isn't the only non-left politician. ffs, he's not even really a politician/a republican/that right-wing.

My gfs 5 siblings are all super liberal and the most annoying thing is how they think that anyone who has had any success in life must have cheated to get there and needs to pay for everything for those who that got "cheated" aka poor people.

Of course NONE of them have a real job.

trump, trump, trump, trump...

you have TDS, my man. this thread wasn't about trump. and trump sure as shit isn't the only non-left politician. ffs, he's not even really a politician/a republican/that right-wing.
Hes the leader of the rep party atm so he's contextual. I brought him because you say the liberals are doing these particular things wrong.. but to me hes done them worse.

They fucked with ghostbusters

That was the final straw for me.

ghostbusters_list_main.png

Not much in terms of actual policy, I hated Bernies college debt forgiveness though.

The identity politics stuff is hard to get a read on, it really seems like righties getting concerned about the outer fringe stuff supported by tiny sections of the community. Maybe there is policy behind it but maybe not.

Also, "trickle down economics" is a left wing projection. They think if you tax the fuck out of everyone, it will trickle down to bums and baristas.

I think this is a classic misdirection.

Currently the high income earners cover the underpayment by the top 1% of net wealth holders due to the tax structure.

This is detrimental to society in many ways and its not even complicated with even a quick reflection on how existing tax structures work.

I don’t quite like them very much, mainly because they are hell-bent on destroying our civilisation.

The voters are usually either gullible or willfully ignorant. The leadership is corrupt, exploits poor people, and encourages hate and division. The party, buys votes, sells influence, and in general either corrupts or destroys everything it touches.

They believe in high taxes, big Government, open borders, overregulation, sanctuary cities, abolishing the Electoral College, defunding police,cancel culture, prolonged shutdowns, Government controlled HC, no School choice, weakening the 2nd amendment, Packing the Supreme court and the Senate and letting children vote. And those are just a few off the top of my head. :p

Last edited:
Funny to see an almost complete lack of policy complaints in this thread.

Their complete inability to conduct foreign policy. They truly believe everything can be solved with a hug.

Absolutely delusional.
Lmao what? Which conflict? The current left was furious about the advisor pull out in Rojava to give Erdogan a tunnel which allowed Turkey to push deep enough to establish bases to murder Kurds in both Iraq and Afghanistan. As well as enabling Ergodan to train, arm, and fund his legit gang rape militias. The US is backing this. That's right wing foreign policy right there.

Or are you talking about how the presidents son in law negotiated a sweetheart deal to make money in such a horrific way that even congress voted against assisting the KSA in their genocide in Yemen? Member that bomb that blew up that fucking school bus? All them dead kids. That's because of y'all. I mean I should say us, every single tax payer is responsible for those dead kids.

Or hey, maybe close the School of America's in Fort Benning. It's a literal terrorist training camp.

How many kids did the US kill in Iraq again due to cluster munitions? How many kids had their skulls beaten in by US trained and funded terrorists in Guatamala? I always forget.

Mostly that they’re cowards and there’s no honour among them.

I mean, if you disagree with me so much then let’s talk it out. If you can’t talk and wanna get aggressive then let’s scrap it out. But they won’t do neither, while telling you they wanna defund the police, they will literally be the first to call the cops on you when you punch them in the mouth.

Just weak minded, purposeless, and spineless cowards who would’ve been eaten at any other point in history.

I don’t know what’s worse with the left :
Being completely out of touch or being a proponent of bad ideas?

Their complete inability to conduct foreign policy. They truly believe everything can be solved with a hug.

Absolutely delusional.
You're delusional.
U.S. military forces were at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. He dropped 10x more bombs than Bush. https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...r-in-numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

Most wars were started by democrats. All the world wars, much to the consternation of the right at the time. Pat Buchanan still thinks WW2 was a bad idea and wrote a book about it. Vietnam. Balkans wars etc.

They were pissed when Ronald Reagan tuck tailed and ran from Beirut barracks bombing and wanted war.

It's just the opposite of what you think - as usual for the right.

Last edited:
I have a good paying annual salary and can dictate my life whether the left or right is in the Oval Office.

To be honest, I don’t mind the left for the most part.

That is until they start appeasing to undocumented folks. That is one of the only reasons why I hate the left. Our country has turned into a 3rd world hellhole and they want more of these people in our country. These folks don’t even want to assimilate into our culture. They are taking transitional jobs from our kids and on top of that, many of them are criminals. Enough is enough.

Im conservative. Im anti affirmative action and id like cuts to welfare. I dont like how theyve done a poor job of denouncing terrorists like blm and antifa. I dont like putting trans people on pedestals. I agree in treating them fairly but letting bio males compete in womens sports gimme a break. I also think pelosi, aoc, and omar should be voted out.

Abortion i dont have an opinion one way or the other. Id like roe vs eade repealed and have states figure it out for themselves (what real republicans should want).

Things i like about dems: pro environment, pro conservation. Back science/scientists. Want universal healthcare.

Im anti trump btw

Why are people so concerned about AOC? She is a very junior Rep with no power. There are dozens of very liberal Reps who have more power than she does. She is like a lighting rod for Conservative dislike that protects the rest of the Dems and lets them get on with doing the things that Conservatives are trying to stop.

Why are people so concerned about AOC? She is a very junior Rep with no power. There are dozens of very liberal Reps who have more power than she does. She is like a lighting rod for Conservative dislike that protects the rest of the Dems and lets them get on with doing the things that Conservatives are trying to stop.
She has toned down with her stupid remarks and positions but when she first got elected she had some nutty ideas.

They make comments like this:

Someone needs to red flag your ass.

This was made because he couldn't handle the truth about the communist psychological warfare in America and the West. If Joe and Kamala went up to him in person and said we are going to ban and buy back, he would actually say to them "But Obama!".

How about waiting for an anti communist + tactics, pro America, pro every make and model candidate that staunchly supports the 2nd before voting for Dem?

She has toned down with her stupid remarks and positions but when she first got elected she had some nutty ideas.

That literally everybody, including the Dems, ignored. She is the Liberal Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Back