• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the conservatives here, what don't you like about the left?

5yrs ago, my beliefs would have been considered very leftist.

That's what I dislike about the modern Left - they have zero boundaries. A functioning society needs some boundaries.

- Transgender people have rights, too. Of course they fucking do. The same human rights the rest of us have.

-
Its possible for a man to give birth and have periods. Nope, biologically impossible, go fuck yourselves. I will not recite lies.

- Black lives matter. 100% correct.

- Black people should be given reparations for slavery. No, they shouldn't.

- White people should be taught in schools about the dark side of history - slavery, invasions, colonisation. 100% agree, whole-heartedly. - And good side of white history, basically most things.

- White people should kneel and apologise to black people for actions that took place centuries ago and didn't involve them.
Nope, go fuck yourselves. You'd never demand a German kneel and apologise for the Third Reich, because it would be mentally deranged to request such a thing.

The Left has no boundaries, it's simply attempting to smash society into an unrecognisable blur, then rebuild it in a Leftist mould echoing classical Communism.

Damn, very similar except I added one thing.

I dont dislike them personally. But i disagree with them on many issues. Also sometimes it seems like they blow certain things out of proportion (although this isnt exclusive to them).

Liberals at my work place are fucking aggressive as all hell! If you don't vote Biden, you got problems. If you did ANYHING OTHER THAN vote for Biden, you got problems. Christ, the amount of anger and vile crap that's talked openly about anyone that's not a liberal is extremely uncomfortable. Dunno if it's worth the paycheck staying the lone quiet non-liberal in this place.

Their complete inability to conduct foreign policy. They truly believe everything can be solved with a hug.

Absolutely delusional.

That's not true. That's a common stereotype. Democrats are big reasons why we have military all over the world.

Back