Foie gras ban overturned

foie gras sounds disgusting and the what they do to the animals to make it is even more disturbing.

I agree with the other poster; what kind of insane person developed this process?

Its very common here but I have never had it mainly due to ethical reasons but also Im not a fan of liver.

Having said that some of the posters (and the two pics in the OP) really make me want to try it.

Posts like this always make me lulz

What space agency do you work for?

fuck off with that attitude,

No, fuck off with your attitude of a total disregard for other forms of life. Its sickening how you cant comprehend that human lives arent the only form of life with value.

Hey bro, you ever seen how the Japanese pull dolphins up on land, and cut them open while still alive to let the adrenaline seep into the meat? I bet that shit is BOMB bro.

foie gras sounds disgusting and the what they do to the animals to make it is even more disturbing.

I agree with the other poster; what kind of insane person developed this process?

People probably just noticed that the fatter geeze made better foie gras so some farmers just decided to fatten them up for a better product.

No, fuck off with your attitude of a total disregard for other forms of life. Its sickening how you cant comprehend that human lives arent the only form of life with value.

Hey bro, you ever seen how the Japanese pull dolphins up on land, and cut them open while still alive to let the adrenaline seep into the meat? I bet that shit is BOMB bro.

Human lives are the only ones that matter to me.

I really don't care about whale and/or dolphin hunting as long as it isn't driving those animals to extinction.

Human lives are the only ones that matter to me.

I really don't care about whale and/or dolphin hunting as long as it isn't driving those animals to extinction.

And your mindset and low form of thinking, is why humanity won't escape from earth.

Human sociopathy is frightening.

And your mindset and low form of thinking, is why humanity won't escape from earth.

Human sociopathy is frightening.

I mean, I agree that people who literally could not care less about any non-human animals are selfish goons who are probably sociopaths...but you keeping coming back to this "escaping earth" thing, which is coming across as pretty crazy FYI.

How upset are you that you can't stop me from eating that delicious duck liver?

I couldn't give less of a fuck about your dinner. What disturbs me is your ape level brain activity and how many people like you populate this world.

I mean, I agree that people who literally could not care less about any non-human animals are selfish goons who are probably sociopaths...but you keeping coming back to this "escaping earth" thing, which is coming across as pretty crazy FYI.

There are a finite amount of resources on this planet, and an ever growing population, which is demanding more and more resources per capita.

I believe its human destiny, and the destiny of all intelligent life to spread through the stars and explore the cosmos. That thought has been on the human mind for millennia. Its portrayed in movies and tv constantly. How the fuck is that crazy?

I couldn't give less of a fuck about your dinner. What disturbs me is your ape level brain activity and how many people like you populate this world.

Oh good because I'm going to start off with a nice Foie

foie-gras-dish1.jpg

But for the main I'm not sure if I should go with veal

veal-chop-3.jpg

or rabbit

braised-rabbit.jpg

I don't know why but it seems that the cuter the animal the better it tastes.

it probably didnt start off that way of course. It's a small part of the duck that became a delicatessen and a profitable one, so people figured out how to make even more profit from it. Eyes and brains can be sold and eaten, just not as easily exploited as foie gras.

It's good stuff btw :D

Have you ever eaten Pate? well foie gras is essentially duck liver Pate rather than pork meat/chicken liver stuff. I love me some Pate, fantastic stuff. Not rich enough to eat the foie gras, but have tried it.

There are a finite amount of resources on this planet, and an ever growing population, which is demanding more and more resources per capita.

I believe its human destiny, and the destiny of all intelligent life to spread through the stars and explore the cosmos. That thought has been on the human mind for millennia. Its portrayed in movies and tv constantly. How the fuck is that crazy?

Just...trust me on this.

Believe me when I say I am all about science and progress, and I agree that primitive thinking morons are fucking up the planet...but you're getting a bit ahead of yourself I think.

Sounds delicious

Bunch of ***les in this thread. On bothsides.

...the fuck? How's that have anything to do with eating enlarged duck livers?

I won't touch that shit. It's terrible. This is why:

foiegras.JPG

...the fuck? How's that have anything to do with eating enlarged duck livers?

We're having a larger discussion here. It relates to peoples inability to empathize with other forms of life, a type of sociopathy shared by most human beings that will lead to the destruction of our race.

We're having a larger discussion here. It relates to peoples inability to empathize with other forms of life, a type of sociopathy shared by most human beings that will lead to the destruction of our race.

Do you think ducks somehow carry the secret to faster than light space travel?

Back