Foie gras ban overturned

Can you get this shit from a duck or a goose?

It tastes really good.

In certain parts of Asia they hang dogs up from hooks whilst they are still alive and proceed to beat the fuck out of them with sticks or boil them alive because they believe it makes the meat tastier. Presumably you have no problem with this either since from a moral standpoint there is really no difference.

Most people on this planet are just "lower thinking" people. They cannot think past satisfying their sensory desires. These people are the reason why humanity won't make it off earth and into the stars before we devour ourselves.

I probably would never try this. Hearing what happens to the animals in the process makes it even less appealing.

You know what I find odd, how the fuck Foie Gras was invented? Who thought about putting a metal pipe in a Duck and stuff as much food as possible. Maybe they found out that Ducks that ate more have a better tasting liver and decided to force feed them?

I can understand vegans being against this, but if you are someone consuming meats and eggs, you should read up on it a little more before forming an opinion. Again, the article I posted above explains it fairly well.

I'm no vegan or vegetarian, but I do find it funny that some people can't even remotely understand why someone who likes animals might not want to eat this stuff. It's not trolling to have an issue with stuffing food down birds' throats to fatten their liver for human consumption.

That's kind of where I am coming from too. Mass produced poultry isn't produced in the best of conditions, with thosands of birds growing out in a dirty, smelly barn, but forced fed foie gras is a bit much for me. I've never liked liver all that much anyways, so it's not something I really want to try. Even if I liked liver I don't know if I could support that type of farming with my money.

I try to buy free range poultry, grass fed beef, etc when I can. Yes, I realize the animal is ultimately being grown for my enjoyment, but at least I feel the animal has a somewhat normal life until it's slaughtered.

I can understand vegans being against this, but if you are someone consuming meats and eggs, you should read up on it a little more before forming an opinion. Again, the article I posted above explains it fairly well.

I like how they try to sound humane while talking about electrocuting live birds.

Most people on this planet are just "lower thinking" people. They cannot think past satisfying their sensory desires. These people are the reason why humanity won't make it off earth and into the stars before we devour ourselves.

Eating foie gras dooms humanity.

e31.jpg

Posts like this always make me lulz

What space agency do you work for?

fuck off with that attitude,

One of the best things I've had is foie gras. one of the worst things I've ever had is foie gras. Would eat again

In certain parts of Asia they hang dogs up from hooks whilst they are still alive and proceed to beat the fuck out of them with sticks or boil them alive because they believe it makes the meat tastier. Presumably you have no problem with this either since from a moral standpoint there is really no difference.

I really don't have a problem with that honestly.

Back