Floyd responds to ronda "Last time I checked I was #1 on Forbes"

Maybe in America your tall but this is Sherdog. I'm 7 foot 2. It's fine though. This is a combat sports website. We have divisions to cater for manlets like you.

I'm slightly above the average in Sweden, which is the second tallest country in the world, only surpassed by the Netherlands. But sure, I'm no giant, just pretty tall.

met her in person, she is the most imposingly glacial gorgeous woman i have ever seen in my life.

She is absolutely stunning, no denying that. She's proportionate, she doesn't look crazy tall.

Anything reported from TMZ should not be used s source material.

met her in person, she is the most imposingly glacial gorgeous woman i have ever seen in my life.

Seen her at the post office. Your not lying. I was like a deer in the headlights and I didn't even know it was her at the time. She's way hotter in person.

Ronda makes a joke about Floyd being a woman beater on national television and he doesn't give a shit. Then she says she makes more money than him, now it's fucking personal!

WTF did you want him to say? I wish she wouldn't tell people facts :icon_chee

That quote doesn't sound like Floyd. He doesn't check these things...he has an entourage for that.

Ronda makes a joke about Floyd being a woman beater on national television and he doesn't give a shit. Then she says she makes more money than him, now it's fucking personal!

Ronda is very childish and not very witty, but this is perfect.

Ohyeah shit they may really fight now. You don't try and say you have more money than "money".

Bragging about having more money when you've been into prizefighting like 10 years longer?

A sure sign of stupidity.

I'm never into following these drama threads from beginning to end, I just like a nice burn and get annoyed by poor ones.

You tell me?

it's usually the poorer person that starts it.

Back