Floyd responds to ronda "Last time I checked I was #1 on Forbes"

LOL

Whats next. You are gonna tell me Cro Cop and Wanderlei are movie stars because they came out in some D rated movies?

The only decent movie is Deadpool and it aint because of Gina (who will have 5 minutes)

So, Mirko 'Cro Cop' Filipović starred in Ultimate Force(2005) which is worse than the D movies you could rent on VHS at video stores back in the mid 80's. Never heard of it before, watching it now on Amazon Prime. Its pathetic.

Wanderlei Silva had a cameo in Here Comes the Boom, along with numerous MMA athletes and personalities.

She had a cameo appearance in Blood and Bone. Then she had a lead role in Haywire. After that, she had a supporting role in Fast & Furious. In The Blood was another leading role for her.

DeadPool has Ryan Reynolds.

Extraction has Bruce Willis.

Bus 657 has Robert De Niro.

The only point you made clear is how desperate of a troll you are.

I could pass high school blind deaf and dumb

she's a high school drop out, you want little girls to look up to her?

I gotta ask, is it fun being such a troll? If you are that intelligent, to overcome being blind, deaf and dumb, why to you spend your time trolling on Sherdog? I doubt you did well with all your faculties.

She stopped attending school, to go train for the Olympics. She has become a role model for girls and women around the world.

To shit on that does not make you awesome. It makes you pathetic.

Then Ronda retorted "yeah well Floyd beats his wife" and got social justice warriors everywhere screaming in delight at her sick burn.

Floyd then went about his life pulling eight to nine figures a fight.

Why doesn't Hollywood save us the grief and put Julia Stiles back in movies? She's the pretty Ronda and can actually act.

I respect the effort by Ronda to rustle floyds jimmies... But honestly she can't fuck with him in any way shape or form and anyone with half a brain knows it

' Floyd responds to ronda "Last time I checked I was #1 on Forbes" '

I call bullshit since Floyd can't read. Checking Forbes would require understanding how words are written and stuff.

Why doesn't Hollywood save us the grief and put Julia Stiles back in movies? She's the pretty Ronda and can actually act.

Julia isn't an extra. Ronda is. She's doing movies for 5 seconds screen time & pretending she's a Hollywood actress.

Screw them. This thread needs more Sharapova.

b3f096786c0eba4cde078d675f7f0d7f.jpg

Maria-Sharapova4.jpg

maria_banana_in_mouth.jpg

Back