Floyd responds to ronda "Last time I checked I was #1 on Forbes"

I'm surprised Mayweather hasn't purchased Honda from Dana and had her shipped to a 3rd world country to make reebok kits in a sweatshop

These two just need to fuck and get it over with already. Damn.

this is how you shut down floyd with class.

050h1v5.gif

LOL @ TMZ having to pull fictional quotes from Mayweather for clickbait (they did the same thing with McGregor 'quote' a few months ago.) Zuffa are likely paying them to do this.

The only one involved in this 'feud' is Ronda Rousey. Mayweather won't publicly acknowledge her unless specifically asked, and even then it's done in a patronsing manner.

Ronda makes a joke about Floyd being a woman beater on national television and he doesn't give a shit. Then she says she makes more money than him, now it's fucking personal!

Mayweather was #1 on the Forbes Lady list?

Ronda makes a joke about Floyd being a woman beater on national television and he doesn't give a shit. Then she says she makes more money than him, now it's fucking personal!

haha so true.

Mark of the man:rolleyes:

He's right. The chances of Ronda or any MMA fighter for that matter won't ever make his money, at least not directly in MMA.

Back