Floyd responds to ronda "Last time I checked I was #1 on Forbes"

Let's calm down. Let's review: someone asks Ronda about Floyd, she gives some flippant response, everyone talks about it, Ronda gets publicity, Ronda makes money.

Simple.

Oh, I agree! Which is why I think mayweather shouldn't respond. He would end this publicity stunt right at the beggining.
Which one is more likely to drop the argument? I'm sure Ronda will keep going for as long as she can, cuz that equals money in her pockets.

Love the picture of the article, this is how Ronda Rousey really looks... No wonder she calls beautiful women "DNB".

0826-ronda-rousey-floyd-mayweather-tmz-3.jpg

To be fair though, Sharpova is like 6'2+ and with Heels she's like 6'5 or 6'6. Most of you guys would be dwarfed by someone the same height with heels as James Harden or Kobe Bryant. She's basically an NBA 2 guard there with heels.

Someone at ESPN wanted to make Floyd look bad by pairing him with Maria.

0822-floyd-mayweather-new-car-instagram-4.jpg

"My new 4.8 Million dollar car. $4,800,000.00 Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita supercar

KOENIGSEGG Is An ULTRA Boutique Automobile Manufacturer For The Super Rich.
KOENIGSEGG made only 2 TREVITA'S for the World, and this is No.2 of 2. In addition it is the only USA Spec TREVITA Built in the World.

The Origin of the car is Sweden.
The word TREVITA means "3 Whites". It is beyond a Super Car, and is classified as a " Hyper Car".

Bbbbbbuuut, Ronda has one too!!!! RIGHT?!?!?:icon_cry2

0822-floyd-mayweather-new-car-instagram-4.jpg

"My new 4.8 Million dollar car. $4,800,000.00 Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita supercar

KOENIGSEGG Is An ULTRA Boutique Automobile Manufacturer For The Super Rich.
KOENIGSEGG made only 2 TREVITA'S for the World, and this is No.2 of 2. In addition it is the only USA Spec TREVITA Built in the World.

The Origin of the car is Sweden.
The word TREVITA means "3 Whites". It is beyond a Super Car, and is classified as a " Hyper Car".

Bbbbbbuuut, Ronda has one too!!!! RIGHT?!?!?:icon_cry2

rouseycar.jpg

Why is Floyd keeping this going? Must be a wee bit russled, being used to do nothing bitches who don't talk back.

as a ronda fan I love the fact that he is responding

Difference between him and her is that he can back up his claims of money making. She only gets a few hundred thousand disclosed and then makes up crazy numbers of undisclosed pay. He can prove he made 200+ mil in his last fight. She makes up shit that makes her feel better. She got a couple mil tops her last couple fights.

Lol so true. UFC never reveals the full buy rates and pay outs. Shady A.F.

Seen her at the post office. Your not lying. I was like a deer in the headlights and I didn't even know it was her at the time. She's way hotter in person.

What the hell was Maria Sharapova doing at the post office?

Ronda...."id kick floyds ass"

Floyd...." oh ya, well i have more money then her"

Ronda...."id kick floyds ass"

Floyd...." oh ya, well i have more money then her"

He actually responded by saying he doesn't know who "he" is. Even wished her the best

Lol you white knights are something else

Are these two really still having a dick measuring contest? Who cares how much money you people make? It doesn't mean anything if you don't do anything meaningful with it. Mayweather can shut her down by making a huge donation to a reputable charity instead of buying a stupid car he'll drive once.

Back