Floyd responds to ronda "Last time I checked I was #1 on Forbes"

this is how you shut down floyd with class.

050h1v5.gif

Man... Sharapova is gorgeous.

That quote doesn't sound like Floyd. He doesn't check these things...he has an entourage for that.

They didn't even try to pretend they were quoting him, just some member of his entourage.

The few times he's acknowledged her in public, he's used a tone of indifference. He's not going out of his way to help fuel a PR feud that's benefiting and only being engaged in by one party. He's just not interested in her.

Ronda's new bf is on that list as well. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Perhaps actually look at the house first.
Mayweather was found quilty in court. Multiple times. There are only unproven allegations against Browne at this point. And we don't even know whether they are actually together.

Best way to get Floyd's attention; publicly marginalize his money making skills. That's where his pride seems to be. He probably couldn't help but respond, even if he knew it was just a game to get him to acknowledge her.

Also, Floyd may have way more money than Ronda, but I think she's the dominant media presence at this point in time. Maybe he's in this for a bit of attention as well.

Perhaps actually look at the house first.
Mayweather was found quilty in court. Multiple times. There are only unproven allegations against Browne at this point. And we don't even know whether they are actually together.

They are together, his wife confirmed it.

In all seriousness this is some silly reality show style bullshit and I wish both of them would shut the fuck up.

In all seriousness this is some silly reality show style bullshit and I wish both of them would shut the fuck up.

She and Dana started it, Floyd barely knows who she is. He just bought a car worth more than her life and she continues to run her **** sucker.

I will never, ever defend Dana and no matter who started it it's fucking childish. Ronda's only a few years younger than me and Floyd is significantly older so nobody involved in this really has an excuse. I know it's all marketing and all that nonsense but I don't care about that shit and try to tune it out most of the time.

Rhonda just wants to get Floyd mounted and take some of his money.

Is this chick on her period or something? WTF!
Is she really comparing her income to the highest paid athlete of all time??
Ronda is not even the highest paid female in sports!!
Mayweather shouldn't even respond to her, but I guess his ego won't let him

Is this chick on her period or something? WTF!
Is she really comparing her income to the highest paid athlete of all time??
Ronda is not even the highest paid female in sports!!
Mayweather shouldn't even respond to her, but I guess his ego won't let him

Let's calm down. Let's review: someone asks Ronda about Floyd, she gives some flippant response, everyone talks about it, Ronda gets publicity, Ronda makes money.

Simple.

Difference between him and her is that he can back up his claims of money making. She only gets a few hundred thousand disclosed and then makes up crazy numbers of undisclosed pay. He can prove he made 200+ mil in his last fight. She makes up shit that makes her feel better. She got a couple mil tops her last couple fights.

I think they should just sleep together already and get it over with.

Money May made more in his last fight than the entire UFC roster will in the next 10 years.

this is how you shut down floyd with class.

050h1v5.gif

To be fair though, Sharpova is like 6'2+ and with Heels she's like 6'5 or 6'6. Most of you guys would be dwarfed by someone the same height with heels as James Harden or Kobe Bryant. She's basically an NBA 2 guard there with heels.

Back