Floyd Mayweather vs. Amir Khan set for May 3rd

I'm gonna guess we will hear all about Kahn's speed everyday leading up to the fight.

I know Khan has a suspect chin, but he has shown tremendous heart in the past. He survived a furious onslaught from Maidana

maidana isn't even a fifth the boxer of mayweather and you don't even need much power to hurt khan anymore

Let's be honest here. Whomever Floyd faces will get utterly out-classed and outboxed. Garcia, Khan, Alexander, etc. It really doesn't matter whom his next opponent is anymore. Floyd made Canelo look like a no-talent bum

maidana isn't even a fifth the boxer of mayweather and you don't even need much power to hurt khan anymore

Who hurt Khan that doesn't have power? Garcia? Garcia doesn't look the part, but he punches as hard as anybody in the division

Who hurt Khan that doesn't have power? Garcia? Garcia doesn't look the part, but he punches as hard as anybody in the division

Julio Diaz isn't a big hitter.

All time?

Willie Limond.

Even recently, Diaz isn't a particularly big puncher (and most of his power was at 135lbs) and he hurt Khan multiple times and dropped him.

His speed and ability to fight from distance is intriguing. Khan usually sticks to that plan till he gets tagged, then joining the brawl with an opponent who is better suited for it than him. Mayweather doesn't fight that type of fight, so stylistically at least this should be a decent match up. If Mayweather can get his right hand landing with volume throughout the fight I'd pick an 8-9th round stoppage.

Not official
Dont think it is happening

[YT]8EnsUeR2MyI[/YT]

What kind of tools does Amir have that could be of any possible threat to PBF?

What kind of tools does Amir have that could be of any possible threat to PBF?

Pros: speed range decent power youth

Cons: I feel he panics when in trouble, questionable chin, ring IQ while good isn't at an elite level

Back