Floyd Mayweather vs. Amir Khan set for May 3rd

So FLoyd's stengths are facing really fast fighters?

No .. Floyds only legit time of being dropped was vs. a guy that is slightly slower than Khan.. Zab Judah.. Floyd would be facing the fastest fighter he ever has faced..

Khan has a weak chin.. everbody knows that.. but show me Khan getting dropped by somebody that didn't take a big risk to get to it....
Stylistically, this fight is good for Khan's chin because May isn't going to take unnecessary risks to reach it.. May is going to box.. control distance .. slowly walk Khan down.. and play good defense that would lead to Khan tiring and being worthless late.. but it would be an interesting fight.. not something Id pay for, but more interesting than some of you guys think

I agree, style makes fights. This could be like Paulie vs Broner but Khan has much more power than Paulie.

Floyd isn't koing anyone because he doesn't risk it. Don't even bring up the VO ko.

another handpicked opponent. i can't stand mayweather

I know its a long shot, but I hope Khan can pull it off.

So name a couple of guys you'd like him to fight

I agree. Floyd has four more fights left on his contract and he has a strict schedule of fighting in May and September for the next two years. There really aren't many available choices for Floyd at this moment and the Khan fight really isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. Khan is a highly ranked guy in the division anyway you look at it.

Marquez-Bradley winner
Pacquiao

After that Khan is as good as anyone, probably about as interesting as Garcia or Broner.

I think the Khan vs. Malinaggi fight and the Broner vs. Malinaggi fight clearly displays that Khan is much much better than Broner... if he had a chin he'd be a serious problem for Mayweather or anybody imo.. but he doesn't and that makes him very beatable..still interesting though

Is it even official yet? no one has said anything yet.

Just hate the fact Khan gets the fight after beating MOLINA and DIAZ.

I don't see Khan getting past Alexander, always thought even at light welter that Alexander would be a tougher fight for Khan then Bradley when Bradley was down there.

Alexander should stop him and that fight with Mayweather goes out the window so they are trying to make it happen now.

Back