Floyd: Dana is a bald square who knows nothing about MMA or Boxing

Hm that was interesting though. i didn't know he and Dana knew each other like that before. If so, then it is pretty messed up the way Dana talks about Floyd now.
Despite all of Floyd's flaws, he does seem like a good dude if youre his friend

He was a boxing instructor ya goofs
010611040103dzg9isp1757gdu.jpg

Dana knows boxing
Boxersize instructor
Its like saying a driving instructor knows his Formula 1

I love that Mayweather has declared war on Conor and the UFC.

Nobody is going to step into the ring with him and not look like a complete amateur.

I'm down for Floyd when he's finna bash on conor but he is crossing the line here. Show some god damn respect for the bald father son. We all know Dana could buy and sell floyd's "spent-99%-of-everything-I've-ever-made" ass

Can hate Dana all you want. But saying a dude who has been involved in MMA and Boxing longer than almost anyone, does not know the two sports is silly.

Dana knows more about MMA behind the scenes than anyone ever will.

Interesting that Dana makes more and is worth more than Floyd, but apart from getting snow on his driveway once (which isn't actually very expensive), he doesn't flaunt his wealth anywhere near as much. Is Dana actually very humble?

Can hate Dana all you want. But saying a dude who has been involved in MMA and Boxing longer than almost anyone, does not know the two sports is silly.

Dana knows more about MMA behind the scenes than anyone ever will.

Mayweather is trying to get a fight with Conor.

Interesting that Dana makes more and is worth more than Floyd, but apart from getting snow on his driveway once (which isn't actually very expensive), he doesn't flaunt his wealth anywhere near as much. Is Dana actually very humble?

Incorrect

It was someone else who put snow on his driveway, Dana said that once. So it´s probably a lie... Derp

Floyd should stop talking about MMA.

Why does he in the first place?

He wants to fight Conor in boxing?

Handicap your opponent and call it a victory. GTFO of here with that BS.

Nobody believes your the better fighter.

I bet Conor wishes he never started it with Mayweather. Have we heard from him at all?

Mayweather has been picking the fight but all silent on Conor's end.
I bet Conor is happy as a clam. He's eh kind of guy who isn't happy unless he's talking or someone is talking about him. If Floyd Mayweather started tearing me down in an interview, it'd be one of the highlights of my year.

Floyd: "Inga just a bald square. She don't know shit about boxing. She don't know shit about MMA."

Me: "
1289263499110-dumpfm-GucciSoFlosy-baldgirl.gif
"

Curb your Enthusiasm

Or just "curb" as the Larry David fans say it.

show is good if your into that type of humor

and this

Just checked and the entire series is on HBO on demand. I'll probably start binge watching it now. Thanks.

Floyd should stop talking about MMA.

Why does he in the first place?

He wants to fight Conor in boxing?

Handicap your opponent and call it a victory. GTFO of here with that BS.

Nobody believes your the better fighter.

If you actually listen to the interview, he really isn't making much of a comment about MMA. He is also clearly not saying Dana White knows nothing about MMA. It's just a clickbait title. He is saying he knew Dana back before Dana yet knew anything about MMA and before Dana had any money, fame, or power, and treated him well. The implication seems to be that money changed Dana for the worse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back