Floyd: Dana is a bald square who knows nothing about MMA or Boxing

bf9.gif

Is Floyd not also bald? Seems odd to get at another guy for being the same thing you are.

no video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Conor wishes he never started it with Mayweather. Have we heard from him at all?

Mayweather has been picking the fight but all silent on Conor's end.

I bet Conor wishes he never started it with Mayweather. Have we heard from him at all?

he doesn't even have to promote his own fight anymore, he got that sucker Floyd doing it for him

connor is playing 3 d chess while floyd is playing tic tac toe

Is Floyd not also bald? Seems odd to get at another guy for being the same thing you are.
Floyd has chosen to shave his hair... it's a look he's cultivating.

Dana OTOH is literally a vanilla meatball.

Conor rarely speaks when he hasn't got a fight to promote

That's some solid logic there.

Conor is enjoying his break. If he discussed Floyd non-stop all we'd read is who Conor is trying to talk his way into a fight.

Conor wouldn't be concerned by Floyd's lame snap chats. Conor would take that illiterate dummy to school in a battle of words...and fists.

Love him or hate him Dana recently made 360 million dollars after bringing an MMA company from the brink of bankruptcy up into a 4 billion dollar enterprise.

Floyd's comment is beyond stupid.

He was a boxercise instructor ya goofs
010611040103dzg9isp1757gdu.jpg

Dana knows boxing

Last edited:
he doesn't even have to promote his own fight anymore, he got that sucker Floyd doing it for him

connor is playing 3 d chess while floyd is playing tic tac toe

I don't think so. The shit got real and Conor went silent.

That's some solid logic there.

Conor is enjoying his break. If he discussed Floyd non-stop all we'd read is who Conor is trying to talk his way into a fight.

Conor wouldn't be concerned by Floyd's lame snap chats. Conor would take that illiterate dummy to school in a battle of words...and fists.

Oh ok.

Back