Floyd: Dana is a bald square who knows nothing about MMA or Boxing

If you actually listen to the interview, he really isn't making much of a comment about MMA. He is also clearly not saying Dana White knows nothing about MMA. It's just a clickbait title. He is saying he knew Dana back before Dana yet knew anything about MMA and before Dana had any money, fame, or power, and treated him well. The implication seems to be that money changed Dana for the worse.

What a surprise - People can change over a twenty-something year period. Maybe Floyd just never knew the REAL Dana White.

What a surprise - People can change over a twenty-something year period. Maybe Floyd just never knew the REAL Dana White.
Maybe. Floyd is claiming he treated the guy well when Floyd had money and fame and White had nothing. It was an interesting comment imo, and not really trash talk at all. Did you watch it?

Floyd is talking shit because Dana is one of the major roadblocks in making the Floyd vs Connor fight from ever happening. Seriously I think it's stupid. Connor will get lit up. He's not a boxer. He's an MMA fighter. Make it a MMA fight or shit even a kick boxing fight and you have me interested.

If you actually listen to the interview, he really isn't making much of a comment about MMA. He is also clearly not saying Dana White knows nothing about MMA. It's just a clickbait title. He is saying he knew Dana back before Dana yet knew anything about MMA and before Dana had any money, fame, or power, and treated him well. The implication seems to be that money changed Dana for the worse.

That has been said. He wore Danas patch etc. Pretty boy changed for the worse. Either way he needs to fight or STFU. All he talks about is UFC.

That Conor fight is never going to happen and if he's not fighting again what's the point of all this? There's fights in boxing that fans want to see him take.

Is Floyd not also bald? Seems odd to get at another guy for being the same thing you are.
Topic title is misleading.

He said he was a square guy who shaved his head bald and acts tough now. The shaving of the head is talked about like a tough guy thing, not a square guy thing.

The snow got to Dana's head.

snow.jpg

Is Floyd not also bald? Seems odd to get at another guy for being the same thing you are.

No. Mayweather was always bald. White shave his head bald because he took steroids and wanted to have the "Goldberg" look. So therefore White is creating this tough guy image of himself with the bald look which Mayweather says is not really him.

I made this specifically for this thread...

edit: added a 2nd version

6GLutit.jpg
nGwUpVv.jpg

Last edited:
That's some solid logic there.

Conor is enjoying his break. If he discussed Floyd non-stop all we'd read is who Conor is trying to talk his way into a fight.

Conor wouldn't be concerned by Floyd's lame snap chats. Conor would take that illiterate dummy to school in a battle of words...and fists.

Are you mentally challenged?

Mayweather would fuck Conor up with his fists.

Go back to sleep.

he doesn't even have to promote his own fight anymore, he got that sucker Floyd doing it for him

connor is playing 3 d chess while floyd is playing tic tac toe

You are an idiot. They are both helping each other out.

Mayweather talking about Conor is basically him trolling MMA fans into talking about him, just like you are doing.

The reason for this is because Mayweather is going to make one last run in Boxing to break Rocky Marciano's record and it will be against Manny Pacquiao.

So he wants to be talked about for when he makes his final return people will watch his fight.

That has been said. He wore Danas patch etc. Pretty boy changed for the worse. Either way he needs to fight or STFU. All he talks about is UFC.

That Conor fight is never going to happen and if he's not fighting again what's the point of all this? There's fights in boxing that fans want to see him take.

Mayweather talking about Conor is basically him trolling MMA fans into talking about him, just like you are doing.

The reason for this is because Mayweather is going to make one last run in Boxing to break Rocky Marciano's record and it will be against Manny Pacquiao.

So he wants to be talked about for when he makes his final return people will watch his fight.

Interesting that Dana makes more and is worth more than Floyd, but apart from getting snow on his driveway once (which isn't actually very expensive), he doesn't flaunt his wealth anywhere near as much. Is Dana actually very humble?

Incorrect

No. Mayweather was always bald. White shave his head bald because he took steroids and wanted to have the "Goldberg" look. So therefore White is creating this tough guy image of himself with the bald look which Mayweather says is not really him.
alots changed on dana(physique,voice, etc).....dude sounds like a russian chainsmoker now

Maybe. Floyd is claiming he treated the guy well when Floyd had money and fame and White had nothing. It was an interesting comment imo, and not really trash talk at all. Did you watch it?

Not earlier, butI I saw the same video a short while ago. These specific series of Fight Hype videos with Floyd in the white shirt were conducted in January the night he attended the Gierrero/Garcia fight.

Just checked and the entire series is on HBO on demand. I'll probably start binge watching it now. Thanks.
It's good. I still like Seinfeld over it but Larry David was the head writer for Seinfeld. lol sounds like I'm talking about fighters been on Sherdog too much as of late.

Dana probably has more money than Mayweather. That's what I would rebuttal with if I were Dana.

Back