Floyd: Dana is a bald square who knows nothing about MMA or Boxing

If he wants me to buy his ppv he does. If it's a boxing match. Only a true Connor hater would buy it to see him lose a 12 round UD or knocked out in boxing. Yawn. I have no interest in it and neither should any true MMA fan. It's stupid. Rather see Connor try acting.

You would find it boring to see Conor get knocked out?

So what is the point of see him fight a good fighter in MMA that would have a probability of knocking him out?

Is Floyd not also bald? Seems odd to get at another guy for being the same thing you are.

I think he means that Dana's head is square and Floyd's head is more like a circle.

Is Floyd not also bald? Seems odd to get at another guy for being the same thing you are.
lol this was my first thought.

Dana definitely knows about MMA, but yeah he may not know about boxing if he ever really thought Ronda could take Floyd in boxing. That was almost certainly pure hype, though.

Basically, you can't trust a single word from Dana or from Floyd.

Nice clickbait bro

Floyd said back then he knew nothing about MMA/boxing when Floyd was hanging with him

I did, whats your point autismo?

You said "let it go Floyd" but the video is about something Floyd said YEARS ago. Also what he said wasn't even that bad and the thread title is completely wrong/taken out of contex. Seems like you just read the title and commented. "let it go" doesn't really make sense to say about something that happened years ago

Autismo? lol you are really bad at the insults

Back