Floyd: Dana is a bald square who knows nothing about MMA or Boxing

Is Floyd not also bald? Seems odd to get at another guy for being the same thing you are.

The thread title is clickbait. He never said that in the video which isn't even recent. OP is just a sad little troll. Surprised this thread has 4 pages worth of people discussing something that simply wasn't said.

Oh common Floyd, let it go man

Does Floyd not know he's bald? Has he been secretly blind this whole time? Does he know he's black yet?

Does Floyd not know he's bald? Has he been secretly blind this whole time? Does he know he's black yet?

He's saying Dana is trying to cultivate a tough-guy image with his shaved head and shit taking. Meanwhile, Floyd actually is tough.

Love him or hate him Dana recently made 360 million dollars after bringing an MMA company from the brink of bankruptcy up into a 4 billion dollar enterprise.

Floyd's comment is beyond stupid.
Did you listen to the video? Thread was click baity. He said he knew Dana back in the day when Dana wasn't rich, and he treated Dana good, and after Dana blew up with the UFC, Dana changed and started talking smack.

I believe this. I like Dana in general, but he's a bit of a star-fucker.
Floyd congratulated him on his success at the end of the video. Say what you will about Floyd, but he's taken the high road for the most part when MMA people have called him out. He even offered training for Ronda after Holly KOd her

So being called a 'square' is an insult now?

I'm not sure if this was banter.

This kind of contradicts the common charge that Dana is like every other guy and a scumbag criminal vegas fight promoter.

Is Floyd not also bald? Seems odd to get at another guy for being the same thing you are.

He didn't call him bald. He said he shaved his head bald and then started acting like a tough guy. He said the Dana he knew was a nice, square guy. TS omitted info
<{cruzshake}>

I bet Conor wishes he never started it with Mayweather. Have we heard from him at all?

Mayweather has been picking the fight but all silent on Conor's end.

Conor is LOVING it. Floyd has been the biggest star in combat sports for years and this is only getting Conor attention.

That's some solid logic there.

Conor is enjoying his break. If he discussed Floyd non-stop all we'd read is who Conor is trying to talk his way into a fight.

Conor wouldn't be concerned by Floyd's lame snap chats. Conor would take that illiterate dummy to school in a battle of words...and fists.

Whats Conor going to say? His usual shit? Floyd IS what Conor wants to be. Conor can't brag about money, winning or any of his normal trash talk. By Conors own definition Floyd is the better man then he is. And LOL at Conor winning a battle of fists.

Did you listen to the video? Thread was click baity. He said he knew Dana back in the day when Dana wasn't rich, and he treated Dana good, and after Dana blew up with the UFC, Dana changed and started talking smack.

I believe this. I like Dana in general, but he's a bit of a star-fucker.
Floyd congratulated him on his success at the end of the video. Say what you will about Floyd, but he's taken the high road for the most part when MMA people have called him out. He even offered training for Ronda after Holly KOd her

Nobody watched the damn video. Thread is four pages of people going back and forth about something in the title that wasn't even said.

Floyd is talking shit because Dana is one of the major roadblocks in making the Floyd vs Connor fight from ever happening. Seriously I think it's stupid. Connor will get lit up. He's not a boxer. He's an MMA fighter. Make it a MMA fight or shit even a kick boxing fight and you have me interested.

I'm sure Floyd cares a lot about getting you interested. lol.

Floyd should stop talking about MMA.

Why does he in the first place?

He wants to fight Conor in boxing?

Handicap your opponent and call it a victory. GTFO of here with that BS.

Nobody believes your the better fighter.

MMA fighters have been using Floyds name for years to build their brand. Conor and Dana are the two worst offenders. Every time Floyd fought, every MMA fighter would chime in trying to get some of his spot light

And MMA fans need to stop with this "______ MMA guy is the better fighter". MMA is not a real fight. Its a SPORT with rules. Who gives a fuck who would win a "real" fight. None of them are real fighters

Nobody watched the damn video. Thread is four pages of people going back and forth about something in the title that wasn't even said.
Sherdog gonna Sherdog.
Get flamed for 2 pages if you start a thread with no video content, put up a video and 90% of the people don't even bother to watch it.
<{cruzshake}>

I'm sure Floyd cares a lot about getting you interested. lol.
If he wants me to buy his ppv he does. If it's a boxing match. Only a true Connor hater would buy it to see him lose a 12 round UD or knocked out in boxing. Yawn. I have no interest in it and neither should any true MMA fan. It's stupid. Rather see Connor try acting.

Back