Florida Gov drafts bill to legally shoot suspected looters

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How many race-related killings is this gonna lead to? I see this as a way to muzzle racial protests as armed people will serve as a deterrent for even peaceful protests.

"oh a i see a black guy with a hoodie and skittles and he looks like hes up to no good. I'm gonna shoot him"

Its bad enough that Ron DeSantis fucked up Covid that led to the 2nd spike in deaths this summer

Its not a surprise this Bunker Boy fan has a shit approval rating

definitely not just an excuse to genocide poor people. the GOP would never stand for that

I guess people should just go on working their whole lives towards something, only to have people show up and take it all away with no recourse.
you mean like cops do to black people?

anyways, in b4 this crowd shows up

m5BUUfN.jpg

How many race-related killings is this gonna lead to? I see this as a way to muzzle racial protests as armed people will serve as a deterrent for even peaceful protests.

"oh a i see a black guy with a hoodie and skittles and he looks like hes up to no good. I'm gonna shoot him"

Its bad enough that Ron DeSantis fucked up Covid that led to the 2nd spike in deaths this summer

Its not a surprise this Bunker Boy fan has a shit approval rating

Everyone in Florida is armed. Even all my Haitian, DR, Jamaican, and island homies.. seeing that protests usually consist of 50% white people what’s your beef? People hold their own in this state. Fuck around everyone’s getting shot.

*** as a matter of fact all my Haitian cats aren’t even down with BLM. Haiti actually had to fight for their freedom they don’t even compare themselves to regular black folk they think they’re whiney c*nts who don’t want to work for their “privilege”.

Last edited:
Things like this are what you call a natural consequence. The longer rioting/looting goes on, the more the collective political will adjusts in reaction. Easiest and simplest solution - STOP RIOTING DUMMIES!

A lot of "well they deserve it" comments. Nobody on the right here sees the risk this brings? How do you prove you shot someone because you "suspected" he was a looter? What's the criteria?

Things like this are what you call a natural consequence. The longer rioting/looting goes on, the more the collective political will adjusts in reaction. Easiest and simplest solution - STOP RIOTING DUMMIES!

The words you are failing to understand is suspected looters. Giving people an out to shoot someone is not natural consequences.

A lot of "well they deserve it" comments. Nobody on the right here sees the risk this brings? How do you prove you shot someone because you "suspected" he was a looter? What's the criteria?

People like @Gunny don't care because looters should be killed. This does not sound like equal justice.

we know the criteria. they know the criteria. they just won't say it.

People like @Gunny don't care because looters should be killed. This does not sound like equal justice.
These are the same guys screaming injustice when there's calls for a fact checking thing or whatever. But not a peep when it's about shooting people on sight, not in self defense but because you "suspect" they're looters?

Isn't Florida full of swamp trash? Can they be trusted to make a clear distinction between looters and non looters?

These are the same guys screaming injustice when there's calls for a fact checking thing or whatever. But not a peep when it's about shooting people on sight, not in self defense but because you "suspect" they're looters?

Isn't Florida full of swamp trash? Can they be trusted to make a clear distinction between looters and non looters?

We should have a Karen law that allows people to shoot others for falsely calling the police.

you mean like cops do to black people?

anyways, in b4 this crowd shows up

m5BUUfN.jpg

Have cops done it to black people before? Yep.

Have cops done it to black people that wield knives at them or resist arrest and then reach into their vehicles for something? Yep.

Are these the same scenarios? Nope.

If you guys stop pretending like most of these shootings are just black people going about their merry way and getting murdered by hate fueled cops, then maybe real conversations and real reform will start happening. Until then, more than half the country doesn't take you seriously.

Back