Florida Gonna Florida: Father Throws Daughter Off Bridge

He should immediately be executed

White power guys are pretty violent too and not only to non-whites. One of the Sports Bar regulars got stomped out by some neo-nazis at a dive bar in Florida.

I usually find myself face palming when someone blames the victim in these kind of situations but why in the world would anyone stick around in a nazi dive bar? I worked with a [practically white] puerto rican guy who got slapped around at a skinhead bar after one of the dude's girlfriend brought him there. He was a decently smart guy but how in the world he didn't realize it was a set up immediately is beyond me.

But then again I'm not a fan of bars.

I usually find myself face palming when someone blames the victim in these kind of situations but why in the world would anyone stick around in a nazi dive bar? I worked with a [practically white] puerto rican guy who got slapped around at a skinhead bar after one of the dude's girlfriend brought him there. He was a decently smart guy but how in the world he didn't realize it was a set up immediately is beyond me.

But then again I'm not a fan of bars.

lol I don't think he knew it was a neo-nazi dive bar. The term "dive bar" does imply it is a seedy establishment though.

Was he on drugs? Sounds like drugs.

Eh, don't blame Florida. Blame the person.

Bugs-Bunny-Florida.gif

Someone had to.

The cops literally saw the guy do this. Don't waste money on trial or jail, just end his life.

One of the most disgusting things ever. Same with that couple that tortured their young son. Monsters.

It makes me wonder what these people are thinking when they do such things. Is there a light in there head that goes off and impulses them to throw baby over bridge ..................YEAH or absolutely nothing going on up in the processing region of the brain which indicates they are irrelevant to society. We may never know.

Thank you Gandhi. I saw that Bugs Bunny sawing off Florida gif yesterday and I was completely confused as to why he would do that because I've heard bad things about other states before but never about Florida. It's weird how it's not a huge stereotype here yet but it seems like it's been common knowledge in the US for a long time.

Bugs just did it cus he's a rebel. He also shut off the lights in Manhattan.

As for the article, when you read that the guy had three arrests for battery, this shit isn't surprising. Infuriating, but not surprising.

When convicted he should be sentenced to walk the plank on the same bridge.

Bugs just did it cus he's a rebel. He also shut the lights in Manhattan.

Mind blown. I thought someone pasted two clips together to make that gif. That is actually an unaltered clip from 1949. I live under a big Canadian rock. The things I learn from Sherdog. *_*

tampadad.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Here he is. Looks like a lunatic to me.

Looks like his parents bashed his face in with a shovel.

There should probably be a sticky thread " Meanwhile in Florida "

We can clump all the cannibal face eating, baby murder being acquitted, ZimZam , hanging chads thread into that one giant big Florida thread sinkhole.

Back