Florida Gonna Florida: Father Throws Daughter Off Bridge

KILL KILL

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I can't even imagine what must have been going through this young girls mind as her father hurled her off a bridge.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/girl-found-dead-after-being-thrown-bridge-st-petersburg-florida-n282036

A Florida father charged with hurling his 5-year-old daughter from a Tampa Bay bridge just after midnight Thursday had previously been arrested for battery against the girl's mother and sought a domestic violence injunction against her, police revealed. That request was declined last month.

A motive for the heinous act, however, wasn't immediately clear after the suspect

KdYFYio.gif

What the fuck is wrong with that state....

Oh but its so first rate and top shelf because millions live there! And dont forget Miami! Yup. Super high class first rate place.

Ill keep my "third rate" Boise where there's little drugs, no gang violence, and people arent murdering their children left and right.

Any other non Americans blown away about Florida's bad reputation?

I thought it was all old people, Disney, orange juice and beaches.

I learn something new from Sherdog all the time. :)

Apparently, Florida is full of derp and old people. Mostly derp.

Florida also has produced the Beethovens & Bachs of our era.

Apparently, Florida is full of derp and old people. Mostly derp.

New Jersey used to get crapped on as the "armpit of the US". Florida has done NJ a favor by being the focus of ridicule.

I have lived both the above states....

I got no words for this, it's impossible to express the feelings I have for someone that does this.

New Jersey used to get crapped on as the "armpit of the US". Florida has done NJ a favor by being the focus of ridicule.

Jersey is the armpit, Florida is the dick.

Jersey has its dirty parts, but the utter craziness that comes out of Florida is incredible.

What the fuck is wrong with that state....

Oh but its so first rate and top shelf because millions live there! And dont forget Miami! Yup. Super high class first rate place.

Ill keep my "third rate" Boise where there's little drugs, no gang violence, and people arent murdering their children left and right.

Yeah, you're just stuck with white power and potatoes.

As a person who was raised in Florida, I can't say I'm surprised.

Any other non Americans blown away about Florida's bad reputation?

I thought it was all old people, Disney, orange juice and beaches.

I learn something new from Sherdog all the time. :)

Yeah I am. I always thought of it as a liberal state, where all the tourists go to party. And Dexter kills his victims.

But after seeing that story with the old man who weren't allowed to feed homeless, and some of their politicians in action on The Daily Show. I have to say that I think the bad reputation is deserved.

viva la florida

fuck this guy tho

Yeah, you're just stuck with white power and potatoes.

There are no white power groups in Boise, or potato fields. Even so, I'd rather have those things over rampant drugs and gang violence, and people killing their children en masse.

Yeah I am. I always thought of it as a liberal state, where all the tourists go to party. And Dexter kills his victims.

But after seeing that story with the old man who weren't allowed to feed homeless, and some of their politicians in action on The Daily Show. I have to say that I think the bad reputation is deserved.

Florida's got it all. There is a big cultural difference between the northern and southern parts. Interestingly, those in the north are much more "southern" by culture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back