Float like a butterfly OR hit like a truck...a better way to throw hands!!

He was proved to be a fraud and a liar in the wrestling forum, so now he comes in the stand up to give advice...

LOL @ "fraud and liar"

# drama queen

*one of us is a record breaking wrestling coach with a verifiable history

# not u

As long as you're transferring your bodyweight from the back to the front there's really not much to be gained from lifting the rear foot off the ground as opposed to just going up onto the toes, and the downside is that it makes you less able to defend and counter off the rear hand.

I didn't say that you take your foot off the ground, just that you go up onto the ball - your foot is still in contact with the ground, and your heel is rotating out to allow for internal rotation of the rear hip, which gives you a greater range of motion for the cross.

LOL @ "fraud and liar"

# drama queen

*one of us is a record breaking wrestling coach with a verifiable history

# not u
You're a record breaking wrestling coach? Can you actually show proof of this?

I didn't say that you take your foot off the ground, just that you go up onto the ball - your foot is still in contact with the ground, and your heel is rotating out to allow for internal rotation of the rear hip, which gives you a greater range of motion for the cross.

Thats the 2nd best rear foot posture

Problem is it introduces the gastrocnemius as a shock absorber where you could rely on the entire musculature of the leg

This type of cross projects your entire body weight into your calf muscle and it can give

It also projects your COG foward and makes you takedown bait

To utilize the most weight transfer and reduce your takedown LIABILITY you should not roll up on the ball of your back foot and use it as a spring

Keep your rear foot planted flat on the ground and throw your straight punches with a more stabbing intention rather than letting them fly like a baseball pitch and push with the leg

Its a better way to punch

ESPECIALLY for MMA

You're a record breaking wrestling coach? Can you actually show proof of this?

Yup...I can prove it

Not only am I a record breaking wrestling coacIh (certified in 3 states) I also founded one of Americas 1st MMA clubs that seeded fighters for one of the biggest and oldest MMA promotions in history

And...I was a Sparring partner for a world heavyweight kickboxing champion

# recon

What should I believe?

What every single boxing coach teach.
What I see every hard hitting boxer in history do.
What I practice and try and use.

Versus

What a guy wearing camo on top of his lycra says on a karate forum

Tough dilemma for sure.

What should I believe?

What every single boxing coach teach.
What I see every hard hitting boxer in history do.
What I practice and try and use.

Versus

What a guy wearing camo on top of his lycra says on a karate forum

Tough dilemma for sure.

LOL

u should stick with the conventional wisdom of what "everybody" does

Whatever you do dont listen to some "guy" that wears camo over his lycra just because he broke a few records and founded a few clubs

You should find a coach that wears better colors

Way more legit
1578928125912.jpg

Ask for me...the coaches ensemble is not the focal point

I study the biomechanical

20191227_103712.jpg 20191227_132941.jpg 20191227_144227.jpg Screenshot_20191227-115324 (1).png

Last edited:
Yup...I can prove it

Not only am I a record breaking wrestling coacIh (certified in 3 states) I also founded one of Americas 1st MMA clubs that seeded fighters for one of the biggest and oldest MMA promotions in history

And...I was a Sparring partner for a world heavyweight kickboxing champion

# recon

Ok, let me rephrase that. I wasn't asking you to say "yea i can prove it" i was asking you TO prove it.

Ok, let me rephrase that. I wasn't asking you to say "yea i can prove it" i was asking you TO prove it.

you want me to "prove" that i founded louisville MMA in 1993 and broke the wrestling state points historic record at Atherton highschool 1999-2000 as head coach while FIGHTING in MMA for an international world class organization like shooto and supporting the sport thru the dark days of the cable ban by running a free fightclub out of the Douglass community center at great personal, financial, professional and liabal costs?

Screenshot_20200113-204319.png

Gosh....i wonder how i can
"prove it"

LOL

#recon

you want me to "prove" that i founded louisville MMA in 1993 and broke the wrestling state points historic record at Atherton highschool 1999-2000 as head coach while FIGHTING in MMA for an international world class organization like shooto and supporting the sport thru the dark days of the cable ban by running a free fightclub out of the Douglass community center at great personal, financial, professional and liabal costs?

View attachment 709929

Gosh....i wonder how i can
"prove it"

LOL

#recon

posting a picture of some guy with a trophy (who i'm assuming is meant to be you?) Isn't proving anything. Also, are you saying you were a record breaking coach in wrestling. Or that you simply broke THAT ONE HIGHSCHOOL's records as a head coach.

Cause i would bet that I could go to some shitty highschool somewhere, and start a wrestling team and "break their records".

You haven't proved you are anyone, Maybe give your full name. some proof of your records, and be transparent and people MIGHT be more inclined to take you seriously.

As of right now, you're some guy that seems like he's talking out of his ass about things that he THINKS he knows about. Just saying. #recon

posting a picture of some guy with a trophy (who i'm assuming is meant to be you?) Isn't proving anything. Also, are you saying you were a record breaking coach in wrestling. Or that you simply broke THAT ONE HIGHSCHOOL's records as a head coach.

Cause i would bet that I could go to some shitty highschool somewhere, and start a wrestling team and "break their records".

You haven't proved you are anyone, Maybe give your full name. some proof of your records, and be transparent and people MIGHT be more inclined to take you seriously.

As of right now, you're some guy that seems like he's talking out of his ass about things that he THINKS he knows about. Just saying. #recon

Why in God's name would i care what you (or any annoymous internet avatar) "thinks"

I'm not trying to convince the world of my theories I'm just stating them so I can come back and reinforce them with real-world first-hand examples and gloat

I founded one of the first MMA gyms in American history

I dont care what people who dont even use their real name or background online say or think!

#peanut gallery

I broke multiple 30 year old records in the sport of wrestling (as a head coach) because I eliminated "running for cardio" and taught the kids hybrid techniques like freestyle, Judo and MMA grappling techniques specifically designed to beat folkstyle

I took a commonly last place team to the middle of the pack in districts and scored more points in the state tournament than any other coach in over 30 years

This thread is not about my personal background

This thread is about footwork in striking skills

People who cant argue against the message always try to "interrogate" the poster for "proof" of "validity"

*as if the annoymous are the judges of my "legitimacy"

#in your head

You keep rolling up on the ball of your foot for "insert fallacy"

Im gonna keep mine flat on the ground and use biomechanics to hit harder with less effort like lennox lewis, george foreman and mirko cro cop

Ok, sounds good. You were the one talking about your accomplishments so naturally i'd question them.

Also i've posted my videos on here multiple times that have my real name behind em. So whatever.

good luck

And so here we all are down the rabbit hole with -guerilla- and StanClarker...

Im gonna keep mine flat on the ground and use biomechanics to hit harder with less effort like lennox lewis, george foreman and mirko cro cop
Please cut the BS for one second, lycra-camo guy. None of the guys you cited as example used the lycra-camo cross to KO their opponents.

Ok, sounds good. You were the one talking about your accomplishments so naturally i'd question them.

Also i've posted my videos on here multiple times that have my real name behind em. So whatever.

good luck

Any review of my threads will prove i NEVER brag about my background and only discuss it when people interrogate me for proof of my "legitimacy"

Shouldn't you be interrogating me about my striking background instead of my grappling legitimacy??

...so who are you?

And so here we all are down the rabbit hole with -guerilla- and StanClarker...

yes @j-boxing you have noticed a pattern I make a radical statement that is antithetical to old school conventional wisdom based on my decades of real world first-hand experience and then I post videos and articles that directly support my radical Viewpoint

In reaction the shedog trollpharm community (instead of trying to discuss on a scientific basis) simply begins to interrogate me about my personal background in order to "disqualify my opinion" through some kind of peanut gallery court system primarily punctuated thru cartoons ( comedic gifs)

LOL

Please cut the BS for one second, lycra-camo guy. None of the guys you cited as example used the lycra-camo cross to KO their opponents.

Dont worry.... even if a flatfoot power-punching stance became popular (like dancing did after ALI) you could still wear whatever you wanted and dance however you want...no one's going to take that away from you

Back