Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

if you dont like the pic, dont look at it. I dont understand the fuss, she didnt have an excuse to be a mom and not have six pack abs. Whatever, good for her. I dont see the problem with her just because i dont have six pack abs. her results and hard work don't take away from my ability to do the same.

people need to pull their heads out of their asses and worry about themselves before complaining about what others to do.

Uhahahahaha I wake up and I blow my nose in a hundred dollar bill. Uhahahaha. I know it scratches, but I do it anyway, and when I do, I think about a poor person, a homeless person and I think uhahahahahhah what's your excuse uahahaaahaaa vagrant. Fuck you poor people. What's your excuse.

This is a result of the "all people are equal" myth. The only way humanity can be truly equal is if we are all fat, stupid, talentless losers and there are certain groups going to incredible lengths to make sure that happens.

This current trend of tearing down anyone who is prettier, smarter, and more successful reminds me of the Ayn Rand story Anthem.

From the Story:

Our name is Equality 7-2521, as it is written on the iron bracelet which all men wear on their left wrists with their names upon it. We are twenty-one years old. We are six feet tall, and this is a burden, for there are not many men who are six feet tall. Ever have the Teachers and the Leaders pointed to us and frowned and said:

"There is evil in your bones, Equality 7-2521, for your body has grown beyond the bodies of your brothers." But we cannot change our bones nor our body.

....It was not that the learning was too hard for us. It was that the learning was too easy. This is a great sin, to be born with a head which is too quick. It is not good to be different from our brothers, but it is evil to be superior to them. The Teachers told us so, and they frowned when they looked upon us.

I don't disagree with that at all, and that's what I'm saying - this lady didn't run up to some fat people and start yelling at them, she posted a fucking picture. Like, come on.
No I understand. Im down with talking shit over the internet. I mean its basically all we do here at Sherdog.

Im not even saying shes fat shaming, cuz thats ridiculous. What I am saying is she is an attention whore craving validation. And I look down on both

Respect to her, rustling fat jimmies like a pro.

Uhahahahaha I wake up and I blow my nose in a hundred dollar bill. Uhahahaha. I know it scratches, but I do it anyway, and when I do, I think about a poor person, a homeless person and I think uhahahahahhah what's your excuse uahahaaahaaa vagrant. Fuck you poor people. What's your excuse.

Apples and Oranges Mortal.

I guess being in shape is another thing these sjws want us to feel guilty for.

We should be clear about what we all mean when we say fat or obese...

Their obesity is a choice. THEIR CHOICE!! And they want the fit and slim people to make special concessions in life for them?? C'mon man, spare me the bull shit.

By the way, did I mention that New England sucks?

See, I feel you on that, it's what annoys me most. But I don't even understand how people can physically do that to themselves. I can't imagine eating that much, I can't imagine being that sedentary, it pains me to think about attempting. And with that logic, I feel something has to be wrong with these people physically or mentally. I'm not going to call someone with severe depression a pussy because they get down, I think the severely obese are probably very much the same.

What pisses me off are the people who are proud of being fat and flaunt that shit. That disgusts me more than anything.

it was cool with me, until she add the, "and no excuse" part. that was obviously added in to incite.

Apples and Oranges Mortal.

You sound poor. Uahahahahahhahahahahaaa.

Poor people suck. I have achieved a shallow arbitrary goal that does fuck all for anyone in the universe and I'm going to shit on anyone who hasn't achieved the same arbitrary goal uahahhahahahahaaa because everyone loves ostentatious people.

I am talking about the really, really, big, fat, disgusting people. The Jabba The Hut looking people. The people who have 4 or five chins and turkey necks. The people whose inner thighs are constantly red and brush burned because every time they walk their thighs violently rub against each other.

The people who walk past the TV when The Walking Dead first comes on and by the time they walked past the TV the episode is over. The people who whenever they walk it looks like a whole bunch of little midgets wrestling under a blanket.
Oh god, I never heard this expression before. I died imagining it

Tell me more about life, mayberrians who can't understand why people don't like people who are up themselves. Uahahahahhahaa. Oh shit need a new hundred dollar bill I snorted from the uahahahahahing. Lucky I have a roomfull of hundred dollar bill hankies right here. What's your excuse uahahahahhaaaaa.

By the way, Rick and his wife are the skinniest couple on earth. When they stood sideways, you couldn't see them.

She went overboard with the abs.

A perfectly flat stomach would've been good enough for a wandering alpha to spray his stuff over, then leave her to dwell in her whorish solitude.

Mortal, I love your point and I agree with it, but don't over do it.

Also to the dude who asked, SJW means Social Justice Warrior. Also known as land slugs.

she kinda looks like a superfit monica bellucci

Back