1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by jeffk, Jan 23, 2015.

1. cabear Brown Belt

if you dont like the pic, dont look at it. I dont understand the fuss, she didnt have an excuse to be a mom and not have six pack abs. Whatever, good for her. I dont see the problem with her just because i dont have six pack abs. her results and hard work don't take away from my ability to do the same.

people need to pull their heads out of their asses and worry about themselves before complaining about what others to do.

2. MortalWombat Vombatus Sherdoggus

Uhahahahaha I wake up and I blow my nose in a hundred dollar bill. Uhahahaha. I know it scratches, but I do it anyway, and when I do, I think about a poor person, a homeless person and I think uhahahahahhah what's your excuse uahahaaahaaa vagrant. Fuck you poor people. What's your excuse.

3. This is a result of the "all people are equal" myth. The only way humanity can be truly equal is if we are all fat, stupid, talentless losers and there are certain groups going to incredible lengths to make sure that happens.

This current trend of tearing down anyone who is prettier, smarter, and more successful reminds me of the Ayn Rand story Anthem.

From the Story:

Our name is Equality 7-2521, as it is written on the iron bracelet which all men wear on their left wrists with their names upon it. We are twenty-one years old. We are six feet tall, and this is a burden, for there are not many men who are six feet tall. Ever have the Teachers and the Leaders pointed to us and frowned and said:

"There is evil in your bones, Equality 7-2521, for your body has grown beyond the bodies of your brothers." But we cannot change our bones nor our body.

....It was not that the learning was too hard for us. It was that the learning was too easy. This is a great sin, to be born with a head which is too quick. It is not good to be different from our brothers, but it is evil to be superior to them. The Teachers told us so, and they frowned when they looked upon us.

4. biscuitsbrah Red Belt

No I understand. Im down with talking shit over the internet. I mean its basically all we do here at Sherdog.

Im not even saying shes fat shaming, cuz thats ridiculous. What I am saying is she is an attention whore craving validation. And I look down on both

5. Shael Silver Belt

Respect to her, rustling fat jimmies like a pro.

6. AshiharaFan Brown Belt

Apples and Oranges Mortal.

7. SongXIII Red Belt Platinum Member

He knows. They always know..

8. Jballer Red Belt

I guess being in shape is another thing these sjws want us to feel guilty for.

9. Slick_36 Bad Man from Borger, Texas

See, I feel you on that, it's what annoys me most. But I don't even understand how people can physically do that to themselves. I can't imagine eating that much, I can't imagine being that sedentary, it pains me to think about attempting. And with that logic, I feel something has to be wrong with these people physically or mentally. I'm not going to call someone with severe depression a pussy because they get down, I think the severely obese are probably very much the same.

What pisses me off are the people who are proud of being fat and flaunt that shit. That disgusts me more than anything.

10. biscuitsbrah Red Belt

How is that apples to oranges.
    Look at all this money I made, whats your excuse?

11. IIIIIIII Titanium Belt

it was cool with me, until she add the, "and no excuse" part. that was obviously added in to incite.

12. MortalWombat Vombatus Sherdoggus

You sound poor. Uahahahahahhahahahahaaa.

Poor people suck. I have achieved a shallow arbitrary goal that does fuck all for anyone in the universe and I'm going to shit on anyone who hasn't achieved the same arbitrary goal uahahhahahahahaaa because everyone loves ostentatious people.

13. biscuitsbrah Red Belt

Oh god, I never heard this expression before. I died imagining it

14. MortalWombat Vombatus Sherdoggus

Tell me more about life, mayberrians who can't understand why people don't like people who are up themselves. Uahahahahhahaa. Oh shit need a new hundred dollar bill I snorted from the uahahahahahing. Lucky I have a roomfull of hundred dollar bill hankies right here. What's your excuse uahahahahhaaaaa.

15. biscuitsbrah Red Belt

whats an sjw?

16. MortalWombat Vombatus Sherdoggus

By the way, Rick and his wife are the skinniest couple on earth. When they stood sideways, you couldn't see them.

17. Lovestorm The Force Is Strong With This Avatar Platinum Member

She went overboard with the abs.

A perfectly flat stomach would've been good enough for a wandering alpha to spray his stuff over, then leave her to dwell in her whorish solitude.

18. SongXIII Red Belt Platinum Member

ITT: #fullretard

19. Slick_36 Bad Man from Borger, Texas

Mortal, I love your point and I agree with it, but don't over do it.

Also to the dude who asked, SJW means Social Justice Warrior. Also known as land slugs.

20. zackryder Long Island Iced Z Platinum Member

she kinda looks like a superfit monica bellucci