Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

fat people are angry about fit people.

its not fat shaming if someones showing off their hardwork.

I hate to say it but fat people should be shamed. We have to look at their fat asses. Get in the gym, and lose from poundage you freaken land whales. Women are very well known to hate thin in shape women. Even popular songs put down thin women. Many songs call them skinny minnies, barby dolls, etc...

Talk all the shit you want, IMO.
U wot m8?! UWE?!

Personally I don't understand why people think it's such an affront. I mean, it's like losing sleep over running into a broccoli when you least expected it.

article-1394067-0C6445AC00000578-652_306x332.jpg

Because its shallow and screams the need for validation. She is using the guise of motivating fatties as an excuse to attention whore. If she was really secure about herself she would not feel the need to show off.

If I had to take a guess she is a single mother who wants a man or at the very least constantly craves attention. This is not "leader" behavior.

Fatty detected.

Who, me? I mean, probably the only reason I am not fat is because I can't eat much at one sitting without getting sick, but I am a pretty serious athlete and am far from fat.

Lol I actually went to a site to see what my ideal weight was for my height and age, apparently I am spot on at 170 lbs. :D

No, not you. I was trying to point to Method115's comment above yours. Your post beat me to the screen. I was referring to the same people that Method115 was talking about.

Oh, and Big Ups for the 170 lbs. homie. You Da Man!!!

Because its shallow and screams the need for validation. She is using the guise of motivating fatties as an excuse to attention whore. If she was really secure about herself she would not feel the need to show off.

If I had to take a guess she is a single mother who wants a man or at the very least constantly craves attention. This is not "leader" behavior.

That's just wrong, lol. I don't find that to be true in most cases. The two issues are unrelated (security and promotion of a message are not directly connected, in fact, I would be more inclined to say that she is MORE secure about herself because she was willing to put herself out there as a symbol to send a message). I don't believe in what you said whatsoever. It's commonly said, it's commonly accepted, and I think sometimes it may be true, but it's also bullshit a lot of times.

To be fair, having low body fat doesn't necessarily mean you're fit,. Just like having a substantial amount of fat doesn't mean you're weak or athletic. The do very often go hand in hand though.

And what if she WAS bragging? What if she WAS talking shit? What if she WAS just showing off? What the fuck is wrong with that?

God damn. Fucking people, man, stop being such whiny bitches.

Agree 100%

Fatty detected.
Hah, you wish
That's just wrong, lol. I don't find that to be true in most cases. The two issues are unrelated (security and promotion of a message are not directly connected, in fact, I would be more inclined to say that she is MORE secure about herself because she was willing to put herself out there as a symbol to send a message). I don't believe in what you said whatsoever. It's commonly said, it's commonly accepted, and I think sometimes it may be true, but it's also bullshit a lot of times.
Well from my anecdotal experience, what I said was true. The most insecure and attention whoring people I know do this stuff. They are also on steroids and have body dysmorphia up the ass.

Im sure girls who pose naked/half naked are totally not looking for validation and attention lmao.

No, not you. I was trying to point to Method115's comment above yours. Your post beat me to the screen. I was referring to the same people that Method115 was talking about.

Oh, and Big Ups for the 170 lbs. homie. You Da Man!!!

My bad. I feel guilty honestly, I have never had an issue with my weight, and I've never made an effort to control it. I'm a sexy slob. If it's so easy for me, there has to be people on the other end of the spectrum who try their best and can't lose enough weight. And in that regard, I'm ignorant, I can't say I understand the causes and factors in obesity. I just can't bring myself to approach it from too antagonistic of an approach anymore, let's quit calling people fat fucks and work more on educating people on what they can do without scaring them out of it.

We should be clear about what we all mean when we say fat or obese.

For me, I am not talking about a person who's just a tad bit "fluffy". I'm not necessarily talking about the skinny person with the pregnant looking kangaroo pouch for a belly. I'm not even talking about a person who has a whole lot of adipose tissue without necessarily taking up more space than the average sized individuals.

I am talking about the really, really, big, fat, disgusting people. The Jabba The Hut looking people. The people who have 4 or five chins and turkey necks. The people whose inner thighs are constantly red and brush burned because every time they walk their thighs violently rub against each other.

The people who walk past the TV when The Walking Dead first comes on and by the time they walked past the TV the episode is over. The people who whenever they walk it looks like a whole bunch of little midgets wrestling under a blanket.

ESPECIALLY the ones who lay on their fat, lazy, disgusting asses all day shoving unhealthy GARBAGE down their throats and expect people to feel sorry for them. The ones who cannot get out of bed so they have people waiting on them hand and foot. I'm not talking a mere 200 pounder. I'm talking about those people who are 300 lbs. and over while being 5'10.

And it SICKENS ME that many of them KNOW what they are doing to themselves but say that "they can't help it"; that they're weak willed and they can't control themselves. Those people really do make me sick. I've seen COUNTLESS programs and stories on TV and internet where a person is 400 lbs. and over and that person does nothing but shove food down their throats all day, every day.

And I really, really hate it when they have their children on the same unhealthy program as themselves. Taking their kids to McDonald's three times a day, every day. Having their kids eating the same greasy, fried foods that they themselves are eating. And they eat nothing but the same unhealthy garbage every damn day. No Fruits, no vegetables, no healthy grains, no water. Nope! It's pork chops, fried chicken, gravy, burgers, cup cakes, twinkies and soda.

Their obesity is a choice. THEIR CHOICE!! And they want the fit and slim people to make special concessions in life for them?? C'mon man, spare me the bull shit.

By the way, did I mention that New England sucks?

My bad. I feel guilty honestly, I have never had an issue with my weight, and I've never made an effort to control it. I'm a sexy slob. If it's so easy for me, there has to be people on the other end of the spectrum who try their best and can't lose enough weight. And in that regard, I'm ignorant, I can't say I understand the causes and factors in obesity. I just can't bring myself to approach it from too antagonistic of an approach anymore, let's quit calling people fat fucks and work more on educating people on what they can do without scaring them out of it.
I like this answer. I would be pissed if someone called my obese aunty who I love very much a fatass to her or my face.
I say we look down on being fat, but we shouldnt exactly shame them

I like this answer. I would be pissed if someone called my obese aunty who I love very much a fatass to her or my face.
I say we look down on being fat, but we shouldnt exactly shame them

I don't disagree with that at all, and that's what I'm saying - this lady didn't run up to some fat people and start yelling at them, she posted a fucking picture. Like, come on.

I'm more standing up for a person's right to feel good about themselves and lead by example than I am trying to bash fat people. I hate the notion in our culture that if you're proud of yourself for anything ACTUALLY GOOD, you're 'insecure' and 'looking for attention' - yes there are a lot of insecure people who rely on one or two traits commonly perceived as positives to get themselves the positive attention they need, but there are ALSO people who are well-rounded and who we NEED to lead by example more often.

I publicly praise people I find doing the right thing all the time - whether if it's because they're good parents, they have good work ethic, whatever. I do that, ME, but who else is doing that? Who else is going to send this ladies message if she isn't? What's wrong with speaking about your positives?

Back