First thing Dana says following saturdays main event

"This is an interim belt. I just talked to Khabib, he said he might entertain the idea of coming back if something interests him, so I'm going to let that savage keep the belt. Isn't he awesome?"

Eventually that's what he'll do and casuals will eat it right up

Poirier vs Mcgregor is for the interim and we'll find out who the real champion is later this year....

No no first thing he says after the main event on Saturday is " fuck thank God that fight was only 1 round I gotta take a fucking shit so bad "

First thing he will say is: Conor has a big fight coming up if Conor wins he will fight for title next!
Yes. As much as Oliveira vs Chandler is a great fight, Dana wants Conor in the title picture.

This kid is a badass and is on his way to be one of the best lightweights ever......

My guess is that he says He doesn’t think khabib can beat the new champ. I think it’s the main reason these 2 are fighting for the title. Neither has fought khabib and dana can poke the bear out of retirement (or at least try)
It's bad for business for the UFC to get Khabib out of retirement just to beat the current champ and then retire again. That would be a dumbass move. Way to de-legitimize a whole division.

Most likely we never hear DW speak about Khabib returning ever again.

I think it's going to depend on how the night plays out. ;)
If it's a 5 round Lay 'n' Pray, he's going to be talking about the earlier fights, while DC and the boys croon on about ground control.

I suspect that he'll say..... The kid choked, he just couldn't keep it together for the big fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back