Shoop **FINAL ROUND!! MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite Paints.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
piktogram-ju-jitsu.jpg

PicsArt_07-10-10.00.49.jpg

Because he cares.

This will remain largely underrated and unseen, but I see that poor Piko has been lost on his desert island for ages with no teeth and then suddenly they show up in a bottle and he is super stoked because he can get his coconut grind on at last... I see you brah.

Since Entry 6 was disqualified, at least three additional votes have come in for it. That's about the most Sherdog thing I can imagine.

Since Entry 6 was disqualified, at least three additional votes have come in for it. That's about the most Sherdog thing I can imagine.
Maybe they're protest votes. Fight the power!

Changed my vote since number 6 was DQ'd.

Great stuff from all! Had a good laugh at quite a few of them!

Nice one, guys. <Gordonhat>

Could've sworn there were palms + buildings on #2 originally?

I think this is the best paint contest so far, everyone that entered should be damn proud. Both the creativity and artistry are off the charts on this one.

Use mine dude I did it with my finger on the iPhone! Do u know how hard that is? It’s way harder than real painting because I don’t even have the stylist pen thing

CC8F33B8-4A8F-4540-A736-11627C584D8C.jpeg
Use this I did it with my finger from scratch on the iPhone

Back