Shoop **FINAL ROUND!! MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite Paints.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
another gefilte fish eating a boat.

pikto-gefilte-fish-eating-a-boat.jpg

@piktogram
:eek:

This is getting out of hand. Something needs to be done to make our ocean's safer.

Perhaps sea vessels should keep an ample supply of that "lip bomb" that they advertised on that magazine page. :p They could just bump it toward the Gefilte fish's mouth & when he rubs his lips together, they will explode!
<Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>

:eek:

This is getting out of hand. Something needs to be done to make our ocean's safer.

Perhaps sea vessels should keep an ample supply of that "lip bomb" that they advertised on that magazine page. :p They could just bump it toward the Gefilte fish's mouth & when he rubs his lips together, they will explode!
<Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>

haha. :D

Breaking News. Ben Askren may have been attacked by a Gefilte Fish. This is the last known photo.

ben-askren-jorge-gefilte-fish.jpg

just taking it all in again, looking through each of the pictures in turn...seldom have i seen such artistic virility and autistic virginity

srsly lads what a beast of a round, totally epic shit

just taking it all in again, looking through each of the pictures in turn...seldom have i seen such artistic virility and autistic virginity

definitely fer sure.. like totally awesome..

giphy.gif

does hawaii surf culture share the same lingo with cali surfer dudes?

No. We dont say "Like totally tubular" and use that Valley Girl accent. I do like talking like a Cali surfer sometimes but I am just joking around... like totally.

You would have a hard time understanding the local dialect. A lot of people have it here even the local haoles. This guy slips in and out of a harder and then normal local accent.

It was too good, made @bigwaverider jealous.

mir-yelow-card.jpg

I'm saving myself for marriage.

Was just eating my oatmeal:

NWPsR6c.gif

........and saw this thread nearly at the bottom of page 2, and thought ah hell nah!

Back