Shoop **FINAL ROUND!! MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite Paints.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've been hearing rumors of giant Gefilte Fish attacking boats. They even had a news article about it here.

gefilte-fish-attacks-boat.jpg

I found another picture of one of these monsters attacking a boat. Vicious creatures.

buff-gefilte-fish-eating-a-boat.jpg

@Buff

I've always thought about making posters of great shoops. Make a real life gallery. Not many of them, I mean the best of the best of the best.

It's too bad that so many past entries are lost forever, for various reasons. I think the first 5 MS Paint threads just simply went up in smoke when the forum migrated to the new software.

Would be so awesome if Sherdog actually have a gallery/depository to keep these works of art safe for as long as the site is active.

It's too bad that so many past entries are lost forever, for various reasons. I think the first 5 MS Paint threads just simply went up in smoke when the forum migrated to the new software.

Would be so awesome if Sherdog actually have a gallery/depository to keep these works of art safe for as long as the site is active.
@in the liver has a couple of videos of a lot of the paints.

Not sure how far back they go though

@in the liver has a couple of videos of a lot of the paints.

Not sure how far back they go though

sup

warning - this video will suck you in

We've been hearing rumors of giant Gefilte Fish attacking boats. They even had a news article about it here.

gefilte-fish-attacks-boat.jpg

I found another picture of one of these monsters attacking a boat. Vicious creatures.

buff-gefilte-fish-eating-a-boat.jpg

@Buff
This is terrifying. It's that damn radiation from the Fukashima plant. Godzirra eeze our only hope.

Gefilte Fish bless!

anyone else getting an ulcer waiting for the final vote? fuck this stress man

Back