Shoop **FINAL ROUND!! MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite Paints.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bump it up

282LE09.gif

you asked for it buddeh. one with and one without the neck.

guys @piktogram needs to be punished for forgetting about the contest. SHOOP-AWAY!!

piktogram-no-neck.png
piktogram-neck.png

guys @piktogram needs to be punished for forgetting about the contest. SHOOP-AWAY!!

piktogram-no-neck.png
piktogram-neck.png

Ready for whatever.

Holy shit guys what a solid round. Well done everyone! I'm starting to get a handle on some of your styles, think I know who did a few of these ;)

I'm super happy with mine and still won't be upset at all when I lose to these masterpieces.

The depth of talent might be the strongest we've seen yet, amazing work!

I don't know how I'm going to decide on just 4 to vote for. My phone definitely isn't doing these justice, I'll have to wait until I'm at work to look at these carefully.

I had a ton of fun with this, can't wait til next time. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen, even @bigwaverider even though he got angry and yelled at me last night :(

don't mess with me bro. I'm a mean muddafucka.
mir mean teacher.jpg

anyone wanna talk about their abandoned ideas?

I actually made some notes and was gonna do Rockhold on the Vulgar Display of Power Album Cover. But I don't think images of him were popular enough, so I don't think it would have had a good reception.

PanteraVulgarDisplayofPower.jpg

luke-kod.png

Rec-2019-07-06-23-03-54-mp4-snapshot-00-14.jpg

upload_2019-7-10_15-1-6.jpeg

Last edited:
Crazy how UFC 239 had arguably the greatest and most shoopable fighter of all time main eventing and virtually no one drawed him, drawn him, drew him, drow him

Yea man it was strange. No prefight shenanigans. No PED busts. No crashing into pregnant ladies. No car wrecks or yelling at cops. Nothin... and kind of a boring fight too. Jones never dissapoints.. but he did..

its not even been 24 hours!

@bigwaverider, dyou know offhand how many people usually vote in an event like this

According to my calculations, last round we had 265 unique voters. That how many people voted and not how many votes were cast. @Myrddin Wild had a list of all the contests, but I cant find it and am too lazy to find them all and calculate.

Thanks just my iPhone edit stuff with my finger I draw all that stuff! If I can use a pen that would work then I will make those really detailed and be more creative! I’m going to look and see if they have that special pen online! If I do, then expect some pro work because painting was my life!

Some of the Androids come with Styluses. Windows Phone is really easy to incorporate stuff and u can hook up a keyboard, mouse, drawing tablet, AND output it to a monitor, and you can run some actual PC Windows 10 applications on them. I believe u can do the same with Android minus the Win 10 apps. You will need a USB hub to do this with both OS's. Or you may be able to bluetooth and miracast all that, so it can be done wirelessly. With iPhone you probably have to buy a million adapters at inflated prices.. if it can even do it.

Crazy how UFC 239 had arguably the greatest and most shoopable fighter of all time main eventing and virtually no one drawed him, drawn him, drew him, drow him
But whoever did made this super-memeable smug dana emoji.
smug dana.png

piktogram-no-neck.png
piktogram-neck.png

Holy shit one of my actual irl brothers is up for being shooped????

I don't know if I should....

Fuck it.

Retirement over.

PicsArt_07-10-08.45.21.jpg

Honorable mentions:
#1.- I legit worship Just Bleed God, I scrapped him from my project not because I'm against his visual representation but because I just didn't have the place or time.
#2.- That little fairy-spirit does look like that fugazi touch-butt hippie
#5.-
smug dana.png
#7.- lol brutal, charcoal and KFC > propane and McD's tho
#8.- Great effect but I don't think Ben opened his eyes at any point lol
#12.- Awesome details, for some reason the dudes look kinda freaky to me lol and this one's hilarious
wow.png
#13.- The ultimate childhood reference, the turtle looks hilarious with Ben's hair. Almost voted .
#14.- "Masdival stone" lol, you play too much (i.e. you play an abundant yet very adequate quantity)
#15.- Very dope, doesn't seem like you used any pictures for reference, a-level artistry. Almost voted.
#16.- Fuck I've been literally craving a popeyes 3-piece for MONTHS, literally before the 3-piece line was delivered and before I saw all yall's fried chicken memes. There's something at play going on with the universe beyond the seen.

Last edited:
blows my mind that i'm in a comp where a confident and advanced art style like this is getting so few votes. much love, random shooper

Skh2F4M.png

Back