Shoop **FINAL ROUND!! MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite Paints.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if memory serves, it was one of these ones where it looks almost like a photograph with the colours changed, maybe it turned out to be the case. it was jorge's face and the text "3 piece combo" or something

I'm gonna save the current number 6 and submit that as my entry next time

So sorry I didn't get an entry in, I meant to do it last night and completely forgot. Feel free to reprimand me @bigwaverider

@ the shoopers

anyone wanna talk about their abandoned ideas?

i had an idea of somehow showing that nunes holly holmed holly holm...couldnt figure it out tho

i also wanted to do a rockhold one because he looks so comical...he comes in looking jacked as fuck and stupidly handsome, and gets fucking ko'd again...surprised there wasnt a rockhold one
After I drew what I drew (is that even a word?) I wanted to scrap it all and draw Ghetto Jesus Jorge with baby Ben in the crib.
Kind of like this but with a manger and Ben's KO'd body laying in it

edit, and obviously some fried chicken in there
teimuraz-kharabadze-father-the-holy-spirit-jesus-christ-teimuraz-kharabadze-2004-a6716bbe.jpg

Oof, No. 2 running away with it.

Fuck that was hard to narrow down to 4.

Crazy how UFC 239 had arguably the greatest and most shoopable fighter of all time main eventing and virtually no one drawed him, drawn him, drew him, drow him

Crazy how UFC 239 had arguably the greatest and most shoopable fighter of all time main eventing and virtually no one drawed him, drawn him, drew him, drow him

fight was forgettable and nothing memeworthy happened.
Especially compared to how much hype there was for Mas/Askren and then how it turned out. Now that was a memeworthy fight, no surprise most of the shoops focused on that.

fight was forgettable and nothing memeworthy happened.
Especially compared to how much hype there was for Mas/Askren and then how it turned out. Now that was a memeworthy fight, no surprise most of the shoops focused on that.
Yep it was a shitfest alright

I don't have any time at all you guys - super busy next few days and going to fam reunion - digging my yard up with house repairs etc etc

But 2 - 12 - 14 and 15

my god you guys are good

Thanks for letting me play peace out

I don't have any time at all you guys - super busy next few days and going to fam reunion - digging my yard up with house repairs etc etc

But 2 - 12 - 14 and 15

my god you guys are good

Thanks for letting me play peace out

love that clippy energy, have fun man

Moonwalk back to the first page..............

d1jrfbk.gif

2, 5, 12, 15.

Awesome work as usual guys!

Back