Shoop **FINAL ROUND!! MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite Paints.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#2 reminds me of GTA Vice City. Nice.

Got 3 votes on lock already. 4th vote might change.

The moment I realized I was fucked... 20 minutes ago when this thread was posted.

Shoopers really outdid themselves on this one.

giphy.gif

Gimme the 13th place BigMac prize.

we always out do ourselves. that's how we roll.

Last edited:
Voted for 5, 7, 10, 15.

Special mention to this entries I spent 20 minutes deciding on the final 4 votes and you guys were so close: 2 (you were the last cut brother), 9, 11, 12 and 13.

#7 Kills me because it matches the exact position Askren was stuck in. Brilliant!

*********INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS FIRST BEFORE VOTING!!*************

You have 4 votes.
Voting will be open for 3 days.
You can change your votes if you want.

That's it.

$50 in prizes!! Thank you @Ottawaguy. More donations are welcome. We take Amazon eGift Codes which can be purchased here. Once you get the code, PM it to @bigwaverider here.

Welcome to the 3rd Version of the MS Paint Shoop Contest. This is the Final Round to determine our Winners and Champions. This group of 16 artists have advanced from the First Round which is here. The Winners will be determined by combining the scores from Round 1 and Rounds 2.

DON'T FORGET YOU HAVE 4 VOTES!! SO PICK YOUR 4 FAVORITES.

Skh2F4M.png

jorge-complete.png

6a04Hz9.png

5fe4b4a34ea9710e7e9a75dacd593295.png

wMdA9YL.png

3-Piece-Combo.jpg

aszSLbO.jpg

RCRO588.png

Lion-Queen-final-1.png

0ZJUUq4.png

finalpic.png

d2RqztH.png

Super-Mas-V4.png

Flying-Knee-Stone.jpg

dbFIck3.png

ZdHr35X.png

might be the strongest line up we've ever seen. congrats you filthy sonsabitches

thanks @bigwaverider for handling business

{<redford}

A ton of strong entries! I don't know how you guys do it, but keep it up. Had to really think about my 4 votes.

askren-meets-the-reaper-2-png.613937

Attachments

• Askren meets the reaper 2.png
    Askren meets the reaper 2.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:
I'd legit hang these works of art on my wall!
I've always thought about making posters of great shoops. Make a real life gallery. Not many of them, I mean the best of the best of the best.

Goddamn these are magnificent!

Is like everyone realized they lost the first three rounds and now they have to go balls deep in Germaine De Randyman in the championship rounds to get the win

Outstanding work

Goddamn these are magnificent!

Is like everyone realized they lost the first three rounds and now they have to go balls deep in Germaine De Randyman in the championship rounds to get the win

Outstanding work
I wasn't happy with my first round entry, so I really put in some effort and made something 10 times better. The only problem is that everyone else got 100 times better.
<6>

I wasn't happy with my first round entry, so I really put in some effort and made something 10 times better. The only problem is that everyone else got 100 times better.
<6>
Hard to believe these are the same guys!

Some are ridiculously good

Too many to comment on right now but number 12 is awesome with the happy knee, and 13 is fantastic

Number 14! Voldemort AND Shad Face, together at last!

might be the strongest line up we've ever seen. congrats you filthy sonsabitches

thanks @bigwaverider for handling business

{<redford}

Mahalo brah. Ahh I can finally breath, relax, and take it easy.

mir-al-bundy-hand-in-pants.gif

Can't wait to see your stuff in the next contest. What program is that? You make some good stuff.

really good stuff MW.

<6>

These are some mean streets brah. Some tough sons o' bitches I tell ya.

Back