Shoop **FINAL ROUND!! MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite Paints.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, some really beautiful shoops! I'll have a tough time deciding which 4 will earn my vote.

So many good entries I didn't vote for mine:

#2.- awesome color palette, love the Vice City reference which is my fave GTA entry, works not only cuz Masvidal is from Miami but also cuz that's a shirt he would probably wear.
Simple yet very defined sharp style gives it that awesome cartoony vibe.
Good job with Askren's macaroni lookin hair and lol at him being the same pink as the one in the Vice City logo.

#3.- Another video game reference and this one goes further back into my childhood, Shadfaic WOULD tell you to do a barrel roll. Beer IS 100.
Monster IS probably poison? I wouldn't know I only drink sugar free energy drinks like Bang™️.
Four Loko should be the spirit animal of cage fighting.

9.- This one is all style, great looking artwork that is really unique and technically another childhood reference now that I think about it. This would be the best to receive as a gift if you were a fighter and your kid drew it for you, or if you were Amanda Nunes and your gf made this for you? Dope. Would hang on fridge for a week then frame and hang in living room.

11.- Masdival looks like a barking spider. That's all I need for a good laugh.

43029187_10155763110291074_2796276339672350720_o-jpg.614099
g7IsB.gif

Mahalo brah. Ahh I can finally breath, relax, and take it easy.

mir-al-bundy-hand-in-pants.gif

Can't wait to see your stuff in the next contest. What program is that? You make some good stuff.

really good stuff MW.

These are some mean streets brah. Some tough sons o' bitches I tell ya.
Thanks just my iPhone edit stuff with my finger I draw all that stuff! If I can use a pen that would work then I will make those really detailed and be more creative! I’m going to look and see if they have that special pen online! If I do, then expect some pro work because painting was my life!

Back