Fights where there is that moment a guy has a second to think, "oh sh**!"

Gilbert Yvel Vs Dos Santos. Yvel cracks him and Dos Santos just comes forward and Yvel has this look like what the hell.

There was the split second Machida almost landed a flying knee against Phil Davis against the cage. Time slowed down when it happened.

Liddell looked like he was moving in slow-motion when Shogun landed his final strikes.

Ace vs Silva in the Thaï clinch. I felt so bad for him. He knew what was coming. The look on his face. Poor guy.

lu6tBe7.gif

Eazy: Da Atomic Butt Drop.

Nuff´Said.

Should have stopped the Wilder fight. He was clearly out when he hit the canvas

i made this argument to a lot of Tyson Fury fans and they don't understand. they tell me "BUT HE GOT UP" and i tell them it doesn't matter that he got up, the way he fell and took that extra gigantic punch while he was limp in the air, any referee who's trying to put fighter's safety first would've stopped that fight.

even pro fighters like Evander Holyfield and David Haye think 99.9% of refs would've stopped that fight, luckily for Fury they had Mario Yamazaki in there that night.

i made this argument to a lot of Tyson Fury fans and they don't understand. they tell me "BUT HE GOT UP" and i tell them it doesn't matter that he got up, the way he fell and took that extra gigantic punch while he was limp in the air, any referee who's trying to put fighter's safety first would've stopped that fight.

even pro fighters like Evander Holyfield and David Haye think 99.9% of refs would've stopped that fight, luckily for Fury they had Mario Yamazaki in there that night.
Ive followed boxing(especially hw) since 97'. Clearly that ref knew his job was to get the fight to the bell. No one in the world complains if they stop that fight immediately when he hits the ground. Wilder is a different beast than anyone since Mike

Ive followed boxing(especially hw) since 97'. Clearly that ref knew his job was to get the fight to the bell. No one in the world complains if they stop that fight immediately when he hits the ground. Wilder is a different beast than anyone since Mike

i agree. but i also think Tyson Fury rising from the grave like a fucking zombie and then coming back to even rock Wilder was one of the most insane moments in boxing history to me. it was just the culmination of a great HW fight in my opinion.

Fedor definitely thought about what was happening. But unlike mere mortals, he already knew what he was going to do before he hit the ground

I'm not going to look it up, but one point when Modaferri had Barber on the ground, Barber saw the puddle of her own blood under her head and said, "F-ck!"

sorry for no gif; don't know how to do it

Same

Most of my school was white. The shock on everyone’s face trying to figure out what 3rd world country this took place in was hilarious they couldn’t imagine it being USA

I was in high school in Australia at the time and when a friend showed me the vid we knew instantly it was America. Look at Kimbos basketball shorts lol.

Back