Fights where there is that moment a guy has a second to think, "oh sh**!"

Tyson Vs Alderson

Cant find the gif of it but Renzo Gracie vs Frank Shamrock
giphy.gif

this is the ultimate, #1, easily, by far.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

thread over.

R.I.P. Kimbo

i'll never forget that guy kept saying "I'm slippin' man, I'm slippin" like the reason his punches had no effect was because he was slipping on the grass or whatever.

That ref? Wtf was he waiting for? "He's just sleeping let him shake it off".
"Oh shit. <Eek2.0> Is he dead? Is he breathing?
Oh he is, phew! :rolleyes:
Whoops, I was supposed to stop the fight, duh! :D"

*waves hands*

When Igor and Mirko stopped to look at each other for a second in their death match,and Mirko uncorked the LHK too fast for Igor to move.

DefenselessFirmFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

The best part about this gif is that fat guy shaking his head and putting his hand down. He even realised Conor doesn't exactly look thrilled lmao.

oh sh**! Never noticed that before. He probably had money on Conor.

oh sh**! Never noticed that before. He probably had money on Conor.
I think it's funny when posters on here say that we are just seeing things. Who made us psychoanalysts? It doesn't take a degree to read someone's body language. The fat guy with the goatee had a VIP view and he knew right away lol.

The best part about this gif is that fat guy shaking his head and putting his hand down. He even realised Conor doesn't exactly look thrilled lmao.
He was all "THATS CAST RATHER A GLOOM OVER THE EVENING HASNT IT.? THE IRISH CHAP SEEMS A BIT IN A SPOT OF BOTHER. I SAY,BY GAD,THAT THIS DONNYBROOK IN THE MANLY ART OF THE FISTICUFFS WONT BE AS GOATLY AS PREVIOUSLY ADVERTISED. REGINALD,WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE "LAMB LEAD TO SLAUGHTER" LOOK ON THE LADS FACE,WHILE THE RUSSIAN CHAP LOOKS RATHER HUNGRY"

Last edited:
this was such a mindfuck to watch as a kid. kimbo became an instant legend at my school when this video went viral

Same

Most of my school was white. The shock on everyone’s face trying to figure out what 3rd world country this took place in was hilarious they couldn’t imagine it being USA

this was such a mindfuck to watch as a kid. kimbo became an instant legend at my school when this video went viral

I shared that same Kimbo experience as a kid, around the same time bumfights was big. I probably wouldn't be on Sherdog hadn't it been for that video.

<mma1>

It was right after the buzzer and the ref was giving him a second to start getting up. While there is no "saved by the bell" rule for knockouts, in the rare occasion of a punch landing on the buzzer, some refs will give the fighter the benefit of the doubt.

The whole Condit vs Maia fight. Carlos' corner talked about how they planned to light-up Demian on the feet and to surprise with elbows if it went to the ground. Maia took him down at the first try, effortlessly passed his guard, took is back with no issue and choked him right away. Condit couldn't even slow him down and clearly knew he was fucked.

gif_mj6dju.gif

SkinnyRipeArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

Poirier knew it was over when he burnt his arm with that guillotine and still couldn't get the tap. Once Khabib was out, he easily choked Dustin.

After dan hardy got headkicked by rumble. Dan commented on his podcast saying after he went down he said to himself "oh shit". worst part is it was 100% blocked, but the sheer power made him think it.

if anyone finds a gif just look at dans face after he hits the deck

The round ended the exact moment Machida knocked him out, so the ref initially pushed Machida off because the round was over. Afterwards he noticed Thiago was out.

Back