Fighting Games Discussion

Tbh feels too soon to start cry, many times one does'nt understand what's going on till you reach training room/see people do new shit

Overall seems to me Vega improved, seems to have many new ways to deal damage including stuff for VT1

May say as first impression this seem to me best patch i've seen them do for SFV, maybe worst error they did is that Bison may be too good now, but again one can't say till we put hands on it
update: vid explanation of stuff he got

People would stop it if they actually gave good DLC costumes. That's on Hirada for a lack of content. The mod community is killing it while they do nothing, and it's not even hard.

Nah, they would still do it. They do it in any PC game.

Nah, they would still do it. They do it in any PC game.

Oh I know, every game on my computer is heavily modded. Just saying if Hirada wanted folks to stop coming up with dope mods like Elden Ring he should be doing it himself.

Oh I know, every game on my computer is heavily modded. Just saying if Hirada wanted folks to stop coming up with dope mods like Elden Ring he should be doing it himself.

Is Tekken 7 still being updated or are they done with it?

Is Tekken 7 still being updated or are they done with it?
Certainly feels like it's done, no new announcements. All they really ever did was add characters, stages, and a couple haircuts. Never dropped new costumes or anything, which seems stupid as they could have pushed more DLC sales. Thankfully the modding community has kept it fresh.

Certainly feels like it's done, no new announcements. All they really ever did was add characters, stages, and a couple haircuts. Never dropped new costumes or anything, which seems stupid as they could have pushed more DLC sales. Thankfully the modding community has kept it fresh.

Maybe Tekken 8 is on the way.

The old customization was so much better. You could add stuff to arms, legs, hands, etc instead of just top and bottom.

Maybe Tekken 8 is on the way.

The old customization was so much better. You could add stuff to arms, legs, hands, etc instead of just top and bottom.
Ya, somehow customization got worse. Fortunately with mods on pc its been one of the best no thanks to the developers.

I'd image Tekken 8 is the next move unless they go for another Tag. Tekken 7 first hit arcades in 2015 it's been a long run.

Fuudo tier list for SFV

FPlrmPYUcAggkMb

Ya, somehow customization got worse. Fortunately with mods on pc its been one of the best no thanks to the developers.

I'd image Tekken 8 is the next move unless they go for another Tag. Tekken 7 first hit arcades in 2015 it's been a long run.

Too soon for another Tag. Those seem to happen after every 3 Tekken games so maybe after Tekken 9.

Fuudo tier list for SFV

FPlrmPYUcAggkMb

Gief must be bad if even the JAPANESE are putting him in the low tier now, but it's only been a week.

Too soon for another Tag. Those seem to happen after every 3 Tekken games so maybe after Tekken 9.
True, but those games also came out way faster. Tekken 7 has lasted 7 years on it's own. I don't necessarily think they will do a Tag 3 next, but it would be a way for them to further milk the Tekken 7 infrastructure and turn it into a tag game, just like the original Tag was based on 3 and Tag 2 was based on Tekken 6. Way cheaper than making a completely new game. Honestly, I'd love to have a Tekken 7 based Tag game. I'd imagine Tekken 8 will be on Unreal Engine 5 and will likely be around as long as Tekken 7.

Last edited:
Back