Fighting Games Discussion

RamlethalValentineWins.jpg

Just discovered Ramlethal and now want to play Guilty Gear

The combo of Ramlethal, Jack O, and the metal soundtrack was too much to resist.. Picked up GG Strive. Day one complete. :)

The new Hellish Quart character is super dope. This game just keeps getting better and better. Still in early development, this game is going to be crazy when completed. If you guys don't know the person putting this game together did the animation work for The Witcher 3. This is the best sword combat in gaming to date by a wide margin:

I saw this and thought how many players in the FGC would be “banned” if they had the same rules

The new Hellish Quart character is super dope. This game just keeps getting better and better. Still in early development, this game is going to be crazy when completed. If you guys don't know the person putting this game together did the animation work for The Witcher 3. This is the best sword combat in gaming to date by a wide margin:

I've heard about this game, but still haven't played it yet.

I've heard about this game, but still haven't played it yet.
I highly recomend checking it out. Pretty cheap in early access, it's crazy how life like it feels. More life like than any other fight game I've experienced, and I have plenty of life like experience.

You're welcome :D

Yes i did it, but tbh is just a photoshop mixing together bunch of capcom arworks parts :D

Still looks great. If Zeku coes to SF6, I may hit you hit for a dope Av.

So I guess it takes more than combo routes to make Gief good.

Damn, what happened to Birdie?

Back