Fighters You Feel Sorry For

Dude Shamrock got paid 200k to toss a fight vs Bob kimbo Sapp then got his ass kicked by royce Gracie for 200k.

He's got more in the bank than you.

Dude Shamrock got paid 200k to toss a fight vs Bob kimbo Sapp then got his ass kicked by royce Gracie for 200k.

He's got more in the bank than you.
While even a lowly sherdog administrator has more bank than me during winter months... It can't be true.

Slice both of those in half for tax it's 200k. Then take out 25% management fees it's 150k. Rent, food, steroids, cocaine... That money was long gone before Dana even started sueing him for 125k... Hence working for Fiddy.
Find him in the club
Can barely stand up
Bottle of drugs
He would like to have sex
But hes too old to love
Come give him a hug
And tell him its enough
60th birthday
60th birthday
Disown your brother like it's your birthday

Last edited:
Conor Mcgregor

- not getting due props for his 40 second destruction
- wrongfully stripped of belts while he's making the UFC what it is
- doesn't get an immediate rematch after fighting with an injured foot for the sake of the fans / promotion
LMAO injured foot

If this was the other way around you wouldn't believe shit

Charlie Brenneman used to hate him because of his shaggy from scooby doo haircut and wished he'd get knocked into Bolivian..... then he did multiple times got cut etc then I arbitrarily found out he was a huge philanthropist and did s yon of charity work for sick kids and i felt like shit lmao

Plus he had to fight a LHW!
185268_10150338682171276_46299886275_10265227_4520352_n.jpg

Sakuraba!

Huge star......probably 185 pounds at most and they made him fight

Vitor
Igor
Wandy
Rampage
CroCop
Randleman
Arona

I mean....did they hate him?

images

Sakuraba!

Huge star......probably 185 pounds at most and they made him fight

Vitor
Igor
Wandy
Rampage
CroCop
Randleman
Arona

I mean....did they hate him?

images

They may have but we love him.

WAR SAKU!!!!

slight homo

Nick Diaz.

Dude is in a fucking downward spiral in life. I can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

Jon Hess . He was banned from UFC for being too dangerous for the sport, which is a big shame as this is supposed to be Ultimate Fighting. Hess would have beat Gracie without question and would have probably reigned as champ until present day. Undefeated in UFC and has a deadly arsenal of SAFTA strikes which there is no defense for

20140802123440_Picture22.JPG

Jon Hess would rule current UFC too, he would be UFC HW champ easily, would use Stipe as a good ole fashioned punching bag, Hess hands were like the devils candy.

His crisp striking assault would also be deemed too fast for modern camera technology to pick up, his shots were that fast. Calculated to be punching somewhere in the 327 punches per second rate.

Jon Hess . He was banned from UFC for being too dangerous for the sport, which is a big shame as this is supposed to be Ultimate Fighting. Hess would have beat Gracie without question and would have probably reigned as champ until present day. Undefeated in UFC and has a deadly arsenal of SAFTA strikes which there is no defense for

20140802123440_Picture22.JPG

Jon Hess would rule current UFC too, he would be UFC HW champ easily, would use Stipe as a good ole fashioned punching bag, Hess hands were like the devils candy.

His crisp striking assault would also be deemed too fast for modern camera technology to pick up, his shots were that fast. Calculated to be punching somewhere in the 327 punches per second rate.
There is no way on earth any Gracie could have coped with having their eyes torn from their heads and the contents of their scrotum squeezed into bean juice by the dreaded SAFTA arsenal of pain... What's an arm bar when someone is shoving their fingers into your brain via your orbital?

SAFTA Hess GOAT.

Vitor-ko-Hess.gif

There is no way on earth any Gracie could have coped with having their eyes torn from their heads and the contents of their scrotum squeezed into bean juice by the dreaded SAFTA arsenal of pain... What's an arm bar when someone is shoving their fingers into your brain via your orbital?

SAFTA Hess GOAT.

Vitor-ko-Hess.gif
Haha exactly, well said @Buff , you are one of the GOATS in MMA knowledge. Poor Andy Anderson still blinded until the day.

People might take that GIF the wrong way, but me and you both know that was actually Hess being bored, the fights were so easy for him due to his SAFTA level that he would often lay on the floor like a beached Whale and allow opponents to hit him because he felt sorry for them being so less superior.

Haha exactly, well said @Buff , you are one of the GOATS in MMA knowledge. Poor Andy Anderson still blinded until the day.

People might take that GIF the wrong way, but me and you both know that was actually Hess being bored, the fights were so easy for him due to his SAFTA level that he would often lay on the floor like a beached Whale and allow opponents to hit him because he felt sorry for them being so less superior.
Speaking of blinded, how about Yuki Nakai

maxresdefault.jpg

• Major Japanese prospect
• Fought 3 guys in one night
• Guy number 1 happened to Gerard Gordeau
• Eye Gouged
• Blinded
• Career over

Here's a highlight of the night. Crazy shit.

Speaking of blinded, how about Yuki Nakai

maxresdefault.jpg

• Major Japanese prospect
• Fought 3 guys in one night
• Guy number 1 happened to Gerard Gordeau
• Eye Gouged
• Blinded
• Career over

Here's a highlight of the night. Crazy shit.

Thats insane, I feel bad for him. I am gonna watch this video right now!! thank you, appreciated.

Thats one of the scariest things that can ever happen in a fight, that you go blind, dying is very bad too lol, but being blind is right up there

I don't feel sorry for any fighter. They chose this profession (if you want to call it that) Does anyone feel sorry for me? I chose to do construction for a living. I beat the shit out of my body for a lot less a year then 50% of the UFC roster makes per year. Fuck them.

Lol at cat zingano beating rousey if she didnt rush in.

I'll point out a bunch of other inaccuracies when I get to work. BEWARE.

Back