Fighters you cant stand watching.

Post Serra GSP was great.

Fitch, Hughes, Kos 1, BJ, Alves. He mauled those. Post Hardy though.

i like watching the fighters i like [machida, silva, condit, lauzon, aldo, liddell, etc] because they excite me. i like watching them who i dislike [ortiz, bisping, mcgregor, sonnen, evans, hardy, etc] because i half-expect to see them get finished. spectacularly.

i don't dislike the guy but his style is kind of boring

Some Frankie fights are pretty tough to watch for five rounds, but enough sheer entertainment and excitement into Edgar-Maynard 2 and 3 to last a career.

Post 100 GSP
Rosholt
Hendricks

My biggest hatred however is reserved for Guida. The way he bounces around doing absolutely nothing just to look busy then wrestlefucks when that fails.

This wont be a popular opinion, and I didn't see it coming, but I can't stand to watch Alexander Gustafsson fight. He is so talented, but does not have the killer instinct or fight IQ to match his skill potential.

i agree and dissagree with a lot of what you peope have posted. mine is rick story. he erks me for some reason

Forrest was actually pretty technical. His leg kick/high kick strategy won him the belt against Rampage, a fight he was supposed to get killed in.

For me it was GSP. Hated his style and thought he was overrated and still is. I straight turned off the TV after round 1 against Diaz once I knew it was just another GSP match

There aren't many fighters I find particularly boring, it's more so the matchups. Stuff like Oliveira da Oliveira vs Silva da Silva on a Brazilian undercard is unbearable to watch. They always wind up fence fucking each other for three rounds. It's like the UFC is their one ticket out of the favelas and they're so afraid of losing that they play it incredibly safe to ensure a win.

Mighty Mouse.

He is too small for me to take seriously.

The generic wrestler-boxer who eaks put decisions with late takedowns and top control without any damage. Also usually they have zero personality. They only get me invested when i believe they will get blasted or face someone they are scared to takedown

Probably the flyweights because of the champ and their personalities have yet to interest me.

In addition to some of the common answers here (Guida, Rosholt, post-Serra GSP, Hendricks, etc.), I'd add Tecia Torres, Yushin Okami, and Jorge Gurgel. Gurgel was fun, yet unbelievably frustrating to watch because he fell in love with the stand-up game even though he was/is a great BJJ practitioner. Keep in mind, Gurgel had exactly ZERO wins via (T)KO. Zero.

Demetrious Johnson
Dominic Cruz
Jon Fitch
Weirdly I never had a problem with GSP
But the strange one is I never like watching Cain Velasquez, he is just too dull for me and his style is too hopeful

AlAnyone saying Forrest are delusional and can't like real mma .....

Anyway, Vitor Belfort is mine, I hate everything about his fighting style.

I also really dislike the following - Overeem and Aljermain Sterling.

About 60% of the roster. I've been spoiled by the days of the roster being around only 300 fighters.

AlAnyone saying Forrest are delusional and can't like real mma .....

Anyway, Vitor Belfort is mine, I hate everything about his fighting style.

I also really dislike the following - Overeem and Aljermain Sterling.
In other words, you don't like fighters who finish fights.

Back