Fighters you cant stand watching.

Maia, only time I enjoyed watching him fight was against Marquardt.

I couldn't stand GSP fights for most of his title reign. Not because he was simply "boring," although he didn't have the most exciting style imo, but because while I was watching him dominate guys I couldn't help but think that if he just leaned on the gas a tiny little bit he'd be ripping through them and finishing a bunch of them.

Hated Anderson pre Weidman KO. Didn't like his aura. Recognized his greatness and skill, but just hated the air around him.

He seems way different now that he got KO'd and I'm actually rooting for him to get the belt back. Or at least show flashes of his former self.

Fitch, Palharris (love leg locks though), Hughes back in the day, Schaub. There's more.

I don't like watching the very small guys who can't finish fights. Full of action and a decision. Boring.
I was very disappointed by Alvarez's last outing against Pettis.
He should have received a warning, not a victory.

Just any fighter who has lost to the champ twice

but somehow is still in the top 3 and getting hyped for another title shot
images
What does one do at that point? If he's beating everybody but the champion (and Cruz but that another division), how long can he go without a title shot. I do acknowledge that after a third loss to the same champ, you kind of lose all credibility for any more though.

Jessica Eye makes me embrace the "WMMA is a potty break" mentality, but only for her fights. Something about her fights are unwatchable for me, and I will never watch another after the Pena fight.

I have some odd ones that go a bit against the grain:
Condit, Brandon Vera for never pulling the trigger, Might Mouse, that boring I think Hawaian guy at 185 that lost to Romero, Robbie Lawler compared to most other fans, Ellenberger, Benson Henderson, pretty much any 125 lb male.

any heavyweight outside the top 10
mighty mouse
guida
ellenberger and hendricks are becoming difficult to watch just due to the fact weve seen their potential and theyre no longer living up to it
and i know everyone here seems to love him but maia's fights bore me to tears

Rich Franklin, Griffin, Ryan Badar, Urijah Faber, TJ Dillashaw

I hate generic fighters that have decent all around game.

I'd take someone like A. Silva, Damian Maia, AJ, etc. Who has a special quality about them.
TJ Dillashaw is generic? wut

male fighter: ben askren. just plain and boring as a fighter.
female fighter: miesha tate. another plain and boring fighter. lay and pray to decisions after decisions in the ufc.

I used to really like Hendricks back when he was koing everyone he touched. I dont know what changed but he wrestlefucks and then whines about losing. Smh
He lost to GSP after putting a beating on him and became a point fighter.

Bobby Green
Jared Rosholt
Stefan Struve
Henry Cejudo

I don't like watching Frankie Edgar or Uriah Faber. I wish they would fight each other over and over so that I knew when to pee.

Jessica Eye makes me embrace the "WMMA is a potty break" mentality, but only for her fights. Something about her fights are unwatchable for me, and I will never watch another after the Pena fight.
This is weird because she didn't spring to mind at all but now that you mention it my brain has done that thing where it shuts off to preserve itself, and I literally cannot remember any of her fights.

I think her whole 'I don't need no man' demeanour made me switch off.

Bisping is one guy I don't enjoy watching, along with bader. Don't know why really, they just bore me so much that they start to piss me off. Also, Dollaway.

Maia, only time I enjoyed watching him fight was against Marquardt.

I pressed unlike so I could Like it twice. This all day. Double standards for him around here. Stuff a few takedown and once he's gassed, he has nothing. And they praise him for it.

I do not watch flyweights.

Back