Fighters you cant stand watching.

I hate to say it buy Mighty Mouse fights, but I gotta admire his skills and talents no doubt.

Norman Parke; I haven't seen all his fights but the ones I have made me want to stay far away.

Norman Parke; I haven't seen all his fights but the ones I have made me want to stay far away.
I liked this post and then unliked it, just so I could like it again. Parke is awful to watch. Every one of his fights looks the same, and they all suck. Dude is an anti-finisher to the umpteenth degree.

MM, Hughes, GSP, Dominick Cruz, Fitch.
Weird list IMO, you have some grinders/point fighters in GSP, Fitch and Cruz, and MM can be that way too.

But Hughes? Guy was in some excellent fights. Excellent fights.

For me I'll take Guida and Shields

Elkins
Rosholt

Any cage staller/LNPer who doesn't know how to fight any differently.

By the way you're all pretty harsh with Hendricks, he's nowhere near that boring imo. The worst snoozer he had was versus Robbie 2, which was actually more Robbie coasting than anything.

Robbie 1, Condit, GSP, all pretty fucking entertaining fights.

He frustrated me a bit versus Brown but that's about it.

I liked this post and then unliked it, just so I could like it again. Parke is awful to watch. Every one of his fights looks the same, and they all suck. Dude is an anti-finisher to the umpteenth degree.

I was surprised not to see him here earlier, a little disappointed in my fellow Sherdoggers.

UFC Eddie Alvarez, i'd prefer to have a full marathon of Adam Sandler's shitty movies. He looked pretty fun to watch back in Bellator, now he is so damn boring and a split-decision machine.

I really dislike Barnett and I don't know what it is

Frankie Edgar, Benson Henderson, Rich Franklin, Ryan Bader, Sam Stout, Stephan Bonnar off the top of my head. Basically jack of all trades master of none fighters.

Tecia Torres, Clay Guida, and anything Fitch. The only fights I enjoyed of Fitch's career are the ones where got Fitched.

Bisping, Munoz, Bader.

Just b-level guys who are built up to give the real contenders "title eliminator" fights. They have never nor will they ever be #1 contender.

Guida, Elkins, Castillo, Fitch. Pierce, Story, Brenneman etc.

This is weird because she didn't spring to mind at all but now that you mention it my brain has done that thing where it shuts off to preserve itself, and I literally cannot remember any of her fights.

I think her whole 'I don't need no man' demeanour made me switch off.

Bisping is one guy I don't enjoy watching, along with bader. Don't know why really, they just bore me so much that they start to piss me off. Also, Dollaway.
Yeah, this is what it was for me, now that you mention it.
Ain’t no man going to have that on me,” said Eye. “I’ll tell you what, there is no man running around Cleveland like, ‘Oh, I hit that!’ No you didn’t, you liar, because you ain’t getting none from me.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/jessi...o-being-a-fighter-no-boyfriend-needs-not-met/

Good answer. I am irritated when he wins, because the other guy got robbed. I also take no pleasure in him losing, because I worry about his health. The guy has heart and toughness for days, but retains few other virtues of a fighter at this point in his career.

This part of me...

8rWSPVW.gif

hates you and wants you banished for posting that, but this part of me...

goodridge.gif

...loves you and feels good because you're right.

Back