Fighters you cant stand watching.

Jared Rosholt

images
Came here to post this. Jared "The Blanket" Rosholt.

Here's the awesome Oliynyk KO GIF. (We need you back Alexey!)

4c795b47d8a385fc38819c18ef53d485.gif

Jake Shields. I really don't like him nor do I admire his grappling.

I pressed unlike so I could Like it twice. This all day. Double standards for him around here. Stuff a few takedown and once he's gassed, he has nothing. And they praise him for it.
His fight with Laflare was just sad, flopping on his back and what not, Big John even deducted a point for flopping on his back over and over again.

This is weird because she didn't spring to mind at all but now that you mention it my brain has done that thing where it shuts off to preserve itself, and I literally cannot remember any of her fights.

I think her whole 'I don't need no man' demeanour made me switch off.

Bisping is one guy I don't enjoy watching, along with bader. Don't know why really, they just bore me so much that they start to piss me off. Also, Dollaway.
I almost feel as if an interview with her may have been the catalyst, LMAO

I know I have no defensible position here but Jon Jones, Chris Weidman, Mighty Mouse.

Edit: Frankie Edgar too.

Dominic Cruz. I think for such a cock guy he should be doing more than avoiding being hit.

BW is a murderers row right now, his end is coming very soon so I'll tune into his next couple fights.

Boring blankets, decision fighters, point fighters, basically anyone that's ever made my sig.

also jon jones, but I sure as hell would pay to watch him get KTFO.

He's a punching bag with limited skills and somehow keeps "winning" fights.

Honestly he should be forced into retirement at this point. He's starting to show signs of permanent damage. :/[/QUOTE]
100% truth so who cares if people get mad? Someone needs to save him from himself. He's been beaten nearly retarded and abandoned the only thing he was good at being BJJ. It was entertaining at first but now my humanity tells me this guy needs to hang it up if he's going to come to the cage and eat shit all night blocking with his face. Whats worse is he does it on purpose.

100% truth so who cares if people get mad? Someone needs to save him from himself. He's been beaten nearly retarded and abandoned the only thing he was good at being BJJ. It was entertaining at first but now my humanity tells me this guy needs to hang it up if he's going to come to the cage and eat shit all night blocking with his face. Whats worse is he does it on purpose.[/QUOTE]
100% agree. It's pretty sad that athletic comissions let these guys fight like thatm

Back