Fighters you cant stand watching.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Because of their styles?

For me Forest, I cant explain what it is about his style that irked me, yes I know he had the barnburner with Bonnar but even that fight I feel is a bit overrated.

I know some of you will say some boring fighters but Im curious to hear any other ones like mine considering most would disagree that Forest is boring per say.

Can't deny his talent but I don't usually stay up for MM fights.

Post-Serra, it was GSP for me.

Dominick Cruz too but later I started to appreciate him after the TJ and Barao contention.

Edit: Basically... point fighters. I just don't like point fighters.

Just any fighter who has lost to the champ twice

but somehow is still in the top 3 and getting hyped for another title shot
images

Wrestlerapers in general. Dudes that just want to hang on, wet blanket, wall n stall. A couple that come to mind are the old Ben Askren (he has stepped up in recent times) and Phil Davis.

Respect the skills, just makes for some yawn-worthy fights.

Rich Franklin, Griffin, Ryan Badar, Urijah Faber, TJ Dillashaw

I hate generic fighters that have decent all around game.

I'd take someone like A. Silva, Damian Maia, AJ, etc. Who has a special quality about them.

I'm one of those terrible people who just doesn't like Frankie Edgar

tim kennedy

dom cruz

mighty mouse

frankie edgar

Last edited:
Guida
Kennedy
Cejudo
Hendricks
Lentz

The way Ellenberger and struve have been fighting the last few years drives me nuts

I might gwt killed for this.

Diego Sanchez.

He's a punching bag with limited skills and somehow keeps "winning" fights.

Honestly he should be forced into retirement at this point. He's starting to show signs of permanent damage. :/

Guida
Kennedy
Cejudo
Hendricks
Lentz

The way Ellenberger and struve have been fighting the last few years drives me nuts
I used to really like Hendricks back when he was koing everyone he touched. I dont know what changed but he wrestlefucks and then whines about losing. Smh

Rosholt, from recent memory. I love Condit, but I admittedly hate watching him fight because the way he fights always leaves me feeling like he's about to get blown the fuck away at any moment.

Post UFC 100 GSP

Tim Kennedy, Bisping and Dominick Cruz.

I used to really like Hendricks back when he was koing everyone he touched. I dont know what changed but he wrestlefucks and then whines about losing. Smh

Doesn't make sense to me either. He got away from what got him into contention in the first place.

Post Serra GSP dude had all the talent in the world but just wanted to dry hump.

Back