Fighters who got hit hard by a strike and didn't get knocked out?

UFC161-NelsonXStipe-rd2-slowmo-1-400-sg.gif

I remember Roy Nelson got hit with a perfectly timed powerful uppercut from JDS that would have knocked anyone out and was the same shot that knocked Werdum out, and Roy ate it and staggered back. Amazing chin
not to mention the knees he took in the Werdum fight

Gustafsson lost but it's amazing how he never went out after the beating from AJ at tele2-arena.

not a strike but how did Fedor survive the Randleplex like that shit wasnt even real. Randleman was probably like,was that death superperfectplex just a figment of my imagination? The ufc title and my mma career and all i have done is just a dream within a dream.

not a strike but how did Fedor survive the Randleplex like that shit wasnt even real. Randleman was probably like,was that death superperfectplex just a figment of my imagination? The ufc title and my mma career and all i have done is just a dream within a dream.
Fedor is god.

Every single Kazayuki Fujita fight

Kimbo eating two shots

He was slippin', dawg........ but apparently Seth Petruzelli has dynamite in his hands. Having said that, if I hit a dude twice cleanly and he just stands there like nothing happened, I'm running out of there and taking the Submission (Terror) loss.

Edit: No, I'd lose by countout.

Condit vs GSP. Carlos had 28 wins going into that fight, 26 of those were finishes.

The CC LHK that did NOT knock Hunto down or out in Pride.

He got knocked down by the same kick in their earlier kickboxing bout in K-1. He got up instantly. It made a loud noise and he went down and then he just came back up just like that. That man has a very impressive chin and recovery indeed

Also, major honourable mention to Matt Mitrione:

Mitrione%20KO_zpsbvxeczsd.gif

How the fuck did big john not stop that fight? (mitrione ended up winning)

Back