Fighters who got hit hard by a strike and didn't get knocked out?

StraightleftKO

2 belt champion
@Brown
Reaction score
Here is mine. Cro Cop vs Hunt

53166_o.gif

Not many fighters can survive a high kick from Cro Cop and not get knocked out.

DC vs. Rumble. Still can't believe that shit.

nate vs thompson for sure. That was like getting hit with a baseball bat plus all the punches and nate was still defending.

I remember Roy Nelson got hit with a perfectly timed powerful uppercut from JDS that would have knocked anyone out and was the same shot that knocked Werdum out, and Roy ate it and staggered back. Amazing chin

Bisping eating like 3 H-Bombs in the Hendo rematch.

People forget what a bad motherfucker Cheick Kongo was in his prime
10001340.gif

BONUS

1.gif

ufc-139-rua-henderson-7.gif

ufc-139-rua-henderson-3.gif

hendo-shogun.gif

gsXdJGL.gif

Last edited:
Here is mine. Cro Cop vs Hunt

53166_o.gif

Not many fighters can survive a high kick from Cro Cop and not get knocked out.
Yeah I see that landing on the ground jarred him awake. And he was almost able to stand up again. Very impressive.

Condit still not mentioned? His recovery in that last round against Lawler amazes me to this day

Just the other day, we had several that could have easily ended a fight but didn't because Choi has some kind of chin on him.

Edit: Found another gif that helps.

Last edited:
Cormier weathering the storm after eating Rumble's bomb of a right hand that's wiped out the rest of the division, unbelievable powers of recovery.

Lot of good ones here! You could basically look at any Big Country or Lineker fight and wonder how they never get knocked out too.

Condit getting hit clean by Woodley and still managing to stay in the fight.

Remember how Hendricks supposedly only needed one punch to end GSp? GSP took that punch and more, and never folded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back