Fighters and Athletes are advised to avoid poppy seeds or they will test + for Opium

I was in drug and alcohol treatment for six months. UAs suck ass and that was a criteria. My favorite restaurant is Du's Grill and I had to avoid their dressing. It was torture!

tumblr_mpdbuy4Lbs1rlvhfoo1_500.png
Lol first thing I thought of.

I always heard this while I was in the military

Dam never knew you could test positive for Opiates by eating those poppy seed breads
Either way, the opiate content could be enough to make you fail a test. The poppy seeds you buy at the store can contain between 0.5 to 10 micrograms of morphine per gram. And World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited laboratories test positive for morphine if the level of morphine in the urine is greater than 1.3 micrograms/milliliter.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opium-poppy-seeds_us_59709d98e4b0110cb3cc64ae

do you know how many poppy seeds it would take to flunk a wada test? Fekin shitloads..

and Morphine isnt prohibited out of comp anyway, so just dont eat bagfuls of poppy seeds on the day of a fight.

Are all opiates/opiods banned? What if they get vicodin or something prescribed to them?

No it’s not. I eat at least 3 poppyseed muffins a week. I’ve been tested the same day. It never shows up lol

IIRC at some time in the past they raised the thresholds on workplace tests because of this very issue of poppy seeds. So it's possible that it shows up, but not at levels that they freak out at anymore.

It takes about a bundt loaf of lemon poppyseed cake to pop. So one or two muffins or bagels wouldnt pop you. But 1 or 2 everyday could. But they can also break the test down some how and tell if thats where the source was or not.

Are all opiates/opiods banned? What if they get vicodin or something prescribed to them?
All banned. If i could choose anything to take before a fight it would be good painkillers. Not for the pain numbing but the hulk feeling it gives when your high. I used to love getting high then doing strenuous work. The harder you work then higher you get. I felt 2x as strong when high. Horrible addiction to have though. Do not go down that path, i urge anyone reading this.

do you know how many poppy seeds it would take to flunk a wada test? Fekin shitloads..

and Morphine isnt prohibited out of comp anyway, so just dont eat bagfuls of poppy seeds on the day of a fight.

Just curious, what about the poppyseed-filled pastries beloved in Eastern Europe? Could CroCop pop if he gorges on makovnjača?
a82b8dc54938dcda652fbf005571b7d2_view_l.jpg

The only clinically proven ingredient in shampoos that combats hair loss is 1%-2% Ketoconazole, which has anti-fungal properties and increases blood circulation on the scalp. Look up Nizoral or Regenepure DR shampoo. Everything else like saw palmetto extract, emu oil, Vitamin B3, caffeine, hops extract and whatever else homeopathic treatments are out there might be good for general hair and follicle health, but as far as I'm aware of there are no peer-reviewed studies on their efficacy that show statically significant results.

What you should do is use a Ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times a week (it's rather harsh so don't use it everyday), make sure you leave the shampoo on your scalp for a few minutes before rinsing. For the other days of the week use a mild shampoo/conditioner that makes your hair healthier, such as one containing saw palmetto or biotin.
yeah I used nizoral and that stuff is harsh on the scalp, I was using it every day though, Il will try that REgenepure DR I heard about it,

Also I heard Salycilic acid shampoo is also good, I used to use that stuff from walgreens and it left my hair soft

I have greasy scalp and that shampoo helps

Thanks man.

I heard Saw Palmetto is a mild version of propecia so it will cause impotence and has sides its supposed to be good for the prostate but like you said no serious studies.

Just curious, what about the poppyseed-filled pastries beloved in Eastern Europe? Could CroCop pop if he gorges on makovnjača?
View attachment 418593
those look good

Poppy seeds always make things taste good now I know why lol

I used to eat those lemon poppy seed muffins like crazy, the bakery near me used to make them fresh in the morning and they had a lot of crunch poppy seeds and I would eat like 4 of them they were addictive.

I was in drug and alcohol treatment for six months. UAs suck ass and that was a criteria. My favorite restaurant is Du's Grill and I had to avoid their dressing. It was torture!

You mean, Delgrangos?

yeah I used nizoral and that stuff is harsh on the scalp, I was using it every day though, Il will try that REgenepure DR I heard about it,

Also I heard Salycilic acid shampoo is also good, I used to use that stuff from walgreens and it left my hair soft

I have greasy scalp and that shampoo helps

Thanks man.

I heard Saw Palmetto is a mild version of propecia so it will cause impotence and has sides its supposed to be good for the prostate but like you said no serious studies.

Keto shampoos shouldn't be used daily. That's terrible for your scalp.

Try Regenepure DR. It's got 1% Keto instead of 2% and it contains other beneficial ingredients so it's a lot less harsh. A lot of people buy DR + NT together Amazon link, DR is the hair loss shampoo while NT is the one that contains all the beneficial stuff like saw palmetto. You're supposed to alternate the two, DR one day and NT the next. It's way more expensive than Nizoral though.

Saw palmetto is not a mild version of propecia, not according to any real studies anyway. If you are worried your dick might go soft you can start with topical Minoxidil on top of the shampoo. Honestly I don't think Keto shampoos do all that much.

hey man Bolanos is a good dude, dont be mean to him he has a 3 inch Cack. show some compassion

<{Joewithit}>

those look good

Poppy seeds always make things taste good now I know why lol

I used to eat those lemon poppy seed muffins like crazy, the bakery near me used to make them fresh in the morning and they had a lot of crunch poppy seeds and I would eat like 4 of them they were addictive.

My mom made some killer makovnjača, and orahnjača (same kind of thing but the filling was made with ground walnuts and lots of rum). They were goooooood.

Sometimes I go to a German bakery where they make a poppy seed cake that's basically a three-inch slab of poppy seed paste sandwiched between thin sheets of pastry. I wonder what they'd register on an opiate test ...

Arian Foster, some vegan football player (american, not european... just chill) said that he doesn't eat poppy seeds on JRE because he might fail tests.

Dam never knew you could test positive for Opiates by eating those poppy seed breads
Either way, the opiate content could be enough to make you fail a test. The poppy seeds you buy at the store can contain between 0.5 to 10 micrograms of morphine per gram. And World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited laboratories test positive for morphine if the level of morphine in the urine is greater than 1.3 micrograms/milliliter.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opium-poppy-seeds_us_59709d98e4b0110cb3cc64ae

Not a Seinfeld fan eh? Elaine got busted that way when she was supposed to go to Africa with her boss, lol. (Yeah, I'm kind of old)

Back