Fighters and Athletes are advised to avoid poppy seeds or they will test + for Opium

Lol

Well apparently, upon further review, a woman was awarded nearly 900k after a job offer from some bank was revoked on grounds of a false positive drug screen proven to be from poppyseed bagels. I don’t recall what year it was but I consider myself a habitual poppyseed muffin user and have never had any issue with it nor have I heard of anyone in my field having any issue with it.

Well, I'd be interested to know how much she had and how close to the test. I'm guessing something like an entire bag of bagels, entire pack of muffins, etc. plus dehydration.

People in here are trying to make it sound like having one bagel or slice of a loaf is going to make you Bones out on a test.

Well, I'd be interested to know how much she had and how close to the test. I'm guessing something like an entire bag of bagels, entire pack of muffins, etc. plus dehydration.

People in here are trying to make it sound like having one bagel or slice of a loaf is going to make you Bones out on a test.

Yeah that’s complete bullshit. Some jersey cop was temporarily fired for apparently eating 4 poppyseed bagels (lol) then pissing hot after. I have no clue what kind of cheap ass tests these guys are taking or what kind of bagels they’re eating but I’m still having a hard time believing it.

Name me another country in the history of the world who has forced illegal immigration upon the rest of the world with the scope and longevity of the Brits. .

The Dutch, French and Spanish gave it a good go.

Christ, the Dutch when you consider the size of their country are probably the P4P greatest conqerors.. Vast swathes of South America, large parts of Asia, and parts of Africa. And as far as slavery goes, estimates vary that the Dutch were responsible for from 5 to 10% of the slave trade which when you consider the size of their country, thats pretty impressive, over half a million african slaves shipped to the Americas.

Wasn’t that a bullshit myth? I heard that back in the early 2000s.

It's not bullshit; it's just that people don't realize how many seeds you need to eat to get to that level.

Just like non-alcoholic beer (eg. O'doul's). It's not completely alcohol-free. It's just that the level is so low, you would have to drink enormous amounts to get intoxicated.

Seeing a Buddhist symbol in India which had nothing to do with the Reich is a whole lot different than seeing the descendants of the actual instigators of the opium wars scampering about with the "symbol of peace" on their chests.

There's a reason why Germany and many other parts of Europe have very strict laws against the Swastika and anything remotely resembling it. Esprit for example, had to do a massive recall on one of their clothing lines because it contained these buttons:

BadButton.jpg

It's extremely insensitive. Also I very much doubt the average Brit even knows about the 2 Opium Wars despite it being a very big deal in Asia. Their history books brush that stuff aside like an irrelevant footnote.

The RED poppy isn’t a symbol of ‘peace’, it’s remembrance for a generation of Commonwealth dead during a war. First flower (weed) that would appear in the areas that men were mowed down. Not the opium producing plants.

The poppy was never used as a symbol of encouraging murder or genocide. The dead weren’t carrying poppies in their helmets before trying to kill Germans, Jews, Russians, the Chinese or Poles.

Unlike the Union Jack which is tainted with centuries of crimes against humanity. Much like many flags.

It's not bullshit; it's just that people don't realize how many seeds you need to eat to get to that level.

Just like non-alcoholic beer (eg. O'doul's). It's not completely alcohol-free. It's just that the level is so low, you would have to drink enormous amounts to get intoxicated.

I guess I was just thinking in terms of reasonable poppyseed consumption. An officer was fired for eating 4 poppyseed bagels and pissing hot. 4 fucking bagels. Anyone that posts up and eats 4 fucking bagels in one sitting deserves to fired

You mean the Islamic Republic of Great Britain?

How ironic that Brits are now complaining about immigration when historically the Brits have been the single worst offender of global illegal immigration?

Ah yes, the old bring up events that occurred 300 years ago and had zero to do with the current generation of Brits tactic. That always seems to work! Fantastic logic.

Back