Fighters and Athletes are advised to avoid poppy seeds or they will test + for Opium

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dam never knew you could test positive for Opiates by eating those poppy seed breads
Either way, the opiate content could be enough to make you fail a test. The poppy seeds you buy at the store can contain between 0.5 to 10 micrograms of morphine per gram. And World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited laboratories test positive for morphine if the level of morphine in the urine is greater than 1.3 micrograms/milliliter.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opium-poppy-seeds_us_59709d98e4b0110cb3cc64ae

Poppy seeds Banana Bread is the shiets

It's a damn Shame

Next Jon Jones excuse...

"I was on a bagel diet, man"

<mma1>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

It's extremely ignorant and insensitive for the Brits to wear the poppy during memorial week as a symbol of peace when they weaponized that shit and waged wars that killed hundreds of thousands. Imagine if the Chinese wore Swastikas as peace symbols.

tumblr_mpdbuy4Lbs1rlvhfoo1_500.png

Lemon poppy seed cake is why I don't fight professionally

Otherwise, tough guy coming through

Um... yeah.

Never heard that......

Does anyone here pay attention to life outside of MMA?

Um... yeah.

Never heard that......

Does anyone here pay attention to life outside of MMA?
I make poppy seed tea when my oxycodone script runs out. It's actually more effective than oxy for pain relief in my opinion. The latex on the seeds are loaded with opium.

TS never watched Seinfeld.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

It's extremely ignorant and insensitive for the Brits to wear the poppy during memorial week as a symbol of peace when they weaponized that shit and waged wars that killed hundreds of thousands. Imagine if the Chinese wore Swastikas as peace symbols.
Bolanos help me out what is a good shampoo for hairloss, is saw palmetto safe natural solution>

Just to let you know that is for any drug test... work. probation...

I actually learned this from Seinfeld when I was a kid.

Wasn’t that a bullshit myth? I heard that back in the early 2000s.

Bolanos help me out what is a good shampoo for hairloss, is saw palmetto safe natural solution>

The only clinically proven ingredient in shampoos that combats hair loss is 1%-2% Ketoconazole, which has anti-fungal properties and increases blood circulation on the scalp. Look up Nizoral or Regenepure DR shampoo. Everything else like saw palmetto extract, emu oil, Vitamin B3, caffeine, hops extract and whatever else homeopathic treatments are out there might be good for general hair and follicle health, but as far as I'm aware of there are no peer-reviewed studies on their efficacy that show statically significant results.

What you should do is use a Ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times a week (it's rather harsh so don't use it everyday), make sure you leave the shampoo on your scalp for a few minutes before rinsing. For the other days of the week use a mild shampoo/conditioner that makes your hair healthier, such as one containing saw palmetto or biotin.

Back