Fighters and Athletes are advised to avoid poppy seeds or they will test + for Opium

The only clinically proven ingredient in shampoos that combats hair loss is 1%-2% Ketoconazole, which has anti-fungal properties and increases blood circulation on the scalp. Look up Nizoral or Regenepure DR shampoo. Everything else like saw palmetto extract, emu oil, Vitamin B3, caffeine, hops extract and whatever else homeopathic treatments are out there might be good for general hair and follicle health, but as far as I'm aware of there are no peer-reviewed studies on their efficacy that show statically significant results.

What you should do is use a Ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times a week (it's rather harsh so don't use it everyday), make sure you leave the shampoo on your scalp for a few minutes before rinsing. For the other days of the week use a mild shampoo/conditioner that makes your hair healthier, such as one containing saw palmetto or biotin.
Thanks dude

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

It's extremely ignorant and insensitive for the Brits to wear the poppy during memorial week as a symbol of peace when they weaponized that shit and waged wars that killed hundreds of thousands. Imagine if the Chinese wore Swastikas as peace symbols.

you mean like, putting a swastika on the front door of your Buddhist temple?

just because somebody turned it into a shitty thing doesn't mean that is the origin of that thing.
800px-Tibet_sigle_boudhique.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

It's extremely ignorant and insensitive for the Brits to wear the poppy during memorial week as a symbol of peace when they weaponized that shit and waged wars that killed hundreds of thousands. Imagine if the Chinese wore Swastikas as peace symbols.

As I understand it, they are 2 different flowers. An opium poppy is papavar somniferum while a field poppy is papavar rhoeas.

I kinda get what you're saying but, for example, as a Jew, if I see a bunch of swastikas in India...it might be disconcerting at first but there's no malice behind it.

Just my take.

Edit: also, ironically the poppy seeds eaten in America and Canada are opium poppy seeds. That's the reason you could test positive by eating them. Sadly, those seeds have that sweet nectar washed off before being sold. You can try to buy "unwashed" poppy seeds and try to make "tea" but it's horribly disgusting and not worth the effort.

As I understand it, they are 2 different flowers. An opium poppy is papavar somniferum while a field poppy is papavar rhoeas.

I kinda get what you're saying but, for example, as a Jew, if I see a bunch of swastikas in India...it might be disconcerting at first but there's no malice behind it.

Just my take.

Edit: also, ironically the poppy seeds eaten in America and Canada are opium poppy seeds. That's the reason you could test positive by eating them. Sadly, those seeds have that sweet nectar washed off before being sold. You can try to buy "unwashed" poppy seeds and try to make "tea" but it's horribly disgusting and not worth the effort.

Seeing a Buddhist symbol in India which had nothing to do with the Reich is a whole lot different than seeing the descendants of the actual instigators of the opium wars scampering about with the "symbol of peace" on their chests.

There's a reason why Germany and many other parts of Europe have very strict laws against the Swastika and anything remotely resembling it. Esprit for example, had to do a massive recall on one of their clothing lines because it contained these buttons:

BadButton.jpg

It's extremely insensitive. Also I very much doubt the average Brit even knows about the 2 Opium Wars despite it being a very big deal in Asia. Their history books brush that stuff aside like an irrelevant footnote.

Keto shampoos shouldn't be used daily. That's terrible for your scalp.

Try Regenepure DR. It's got 1% Keto instead of 2% and it contains other beneficial ingredients so it's a lot less harsh. A lot of people buy DR + NT together Amazon link, DR is the hair loss shampoo while NT is the one that contains all the beneficial stuff like saw palmetto. You're supposed to alternate the two, DR one day and NT the next. It's way more expensive than Nizoral though.

Saw palmetto is not a mild version of propecia, not according to any real studies anyway. If you are worried your dick might go soft you can start with topical Minoxidil on top of the shampoo. Honestly I don't think Keto shampoos do all that much.

<{Joewithit}>

Thanks, Im going to try the regenpure shampoo, the issue though is the lather these guys are crooks a lot of those expensive shampoo do this on purpose they make it hard to lather with a small amount so you wind up using more to get it allover the hair, this how they make money so you done with the bottle fast lol

yeah Nizoral is harsh as hell for some reason it leaves my scalp reddish. and that is after one usage but they told me to leave it on 5 minutes at least and use it 3 times a day it will only work for mild balding like regular age related slow balding that happens, but aggressive MPB none of this stuff will work, but if you have minor balding they help.

so what about 10 minute daily head massages morning and night, several studies in japan said it grew back hair after 7 months or so.

My mom made some killer makovnjača, and orahnjača (same kind of thing but the filling was made with ground walnuts and lots of rum). They were goooooood.

Sometimes I go to a German bakery where they make a poppy seed cake that's basically a three-inch slab of poppy seed paste sandwiched between thin sheets of pastry. I wonder what they'd register on an opiate test ...
thanks for making me hungry bro, now im suffering I have no desserts in the fridge and will have to drive to buy some desserts to eat because you made my stomach growl describing those desserts.
:(

Thanks, Im going to try the regenpure shampoo, the issue though is the lather these guys are crooks a lot of those expensive shampoo do this on purpose they make it hard to lather with a small amount so you wind up using more to get it allover the hair, this how they make money so you done with the bottle fast lol

Well unfortunately Regenpure DR falls squarely in this category. It's very much overpriced and doesn't lather very well. That's the single biggest con. Regenepure also makes these extremely overpriced Minoxidil spray that costs around 25-30 bucks a month. They get pretty good product feedback though, most people comment on how it's a lot less harsh on the scalp compared to Nizoral, so pick your poison I guess.

I know some people actually "dilute" Nizoral by mixing it with another "healthier" shampoo in roughly 50:50 portions and use it that way, maybe you can try that, since Nizoral is significantly cheaper.

so what about 10 minute daily head massages morning and night, several studies in japan said it grew back hair after 7 months or so.

Instead of drowning your scalp in Nizoral you should really be attacking the problem at its roots, which is inhibiting DHT with propecia. Out of the big 3 (Keto shampoo, Minoxidil and Propecia), Keto shampoos are by far the least effective. Individual results obviously can vary but statistically speaking massaging it for 10 minutes really isn't going to make that much of a difference. Of course propecia carries inherent risks for a small percentage of the population so that's a decision you're going to have to make for yourself.

thanks for making me hungry bro, now im suffering I have no desserts in the fridge and will have to drive to buy some desserts to eat because you made my stomach growl describing those desserts.
:(

I've just started on a low-carb diet. Trust me, I was punishing myself more than you.

Well unfortunately Regenpure DR falls squarely in this category. It's very much overpriced and doesn't lather very well. That's the single biggest con. Regenepure also makes these extremely overpriced Minoxidil spray that costs around 25-30 bucks a month. They get pretty good product feedback though, most people comment on how it's a lot less harsh on the scalp compared to Nizoral, so pick your poison I guess.

I know some people actually "dilute" Nizoral by mixing it with another "healthier" shampoo in roughly 50:50 portions and use it that way, maybe you can try that, since Nizoral is significantly cheaper.

Instead of drowning your scalp in Nizoral you should really be attacking the problem at its roots, which is inhibiting DHT with propecia. Out of the big 3 (Keto shampoo, Minoxidil and Propecia), Keto shampoos are by far the least effective. Individual results obviously can vary but statistically speaking massaging it for 10 minutes really isn't going to make that much of a difference. Of course propecia carries inherent risks for a small percentage of the population so that's a decision you're going to have to make for yourself.

brother

I used propecial for 5 years and it worked big time the first few months I had a shed, then by the end of the year my hair that was thin started growing back thick and thicker, so I shaved it to the scalp and then it started regrowing thicker by year 2 I had a full thick head of hair it wasn't thinning anymore

I bought those proscar and cut them in 4 pieces I got bad sides on it, like teste pain, depression, brain fog, limp dick, and insomnia, so I started taking it every other day like someone suggested every other day worked just like every day, but the sides still persisted so I finally quit, my hairline is screwed now,

I couldn't deal with the sides to be honest

so now im just looking for a topical solution that will help thicken my hair up a bit

with the Regenpure I think ill just lather the top of my head the sides dont matter since they grow no matter what.

Seeing a Buddhist symbol in India which had nothing to do with the Reich is a whole lot different than seeing the descendants of the actual instigators of the opium wars scampering about with the "symbol of peace" on their chests.

There's a reason why Germany and many other parts of Europe have very strict laws against the Swastika and anything remotely resembling it. Esprit for example, had to do a massive recall on one of their clothing lines because it contained these buttons:

BadButton.jpg

It's extremely insensitive. Also I very much doubt the average Brit even knows about the 2 Opium Wars despite it being a very big deal in Asia. Their history books brush that stuff aside like an irrelevant footnote.
But that's kind of what I meant. You said seeing a Buddhist symbol that is unaffiliated with the Reich would clearly not be offensive (paraphrasing), because, thought it's still a swastika, it's a different one that was used for different purposes.

Isn't this kind of the same as viewing two different types of poppies, that were/are used for different purposes ?

That said, I agree with you on the awareness aspect. If one wants to feel pride in their country's history/triumphs, they should also acknowledge its wrongdoings.

I should do a google image search on the 2 species. If they look very similar, then I may have to change my mind and agree with you.

And yes, the Holocaust/swastikas get a lot of attention/sensitivity (proportionally speaking, regarding the number of genocides and slaughters that have occurred). Just thought I'd acknowledge that, as a Jew. Imo, it can actually work against us at times.

Final thought: this is coming from the perspective of a Canadian. I wear the poppy each year, but it's more about pride in the Canadian WW1 effort. Dunno the exact meaning in the UK.

I never though of it as being insensitive, and have seen many Asian Canadians wearing them. Hmm...something to mull over as I fall asleep tonight haha.

I've just started on a low-carb diet. Trust me, I was punishing myself more than you.
Can you at least have a cheat day? I cant fight it out, if i smell some amazing dessert my stomach growls same thing for Steak, a nice grilled steak smellls so good I cannot control myself I have to eat

yeah Nizoral is harsh as hell for some reason it leaves my scalp reddish. and that is after one usage but they told me to leave it on 5 minutes at least and use it 3 times a day it will only work for mild balding like regular age related slow balding that happens, but aggressive MPB none of this stuff will work, but if you have minor balding they help.

Check this guy out, he uses Nizoral, but dilutes it to 1% using regular shampoo:

He's his results after 2.5 years (he's using propecia and once daily minoxidil too though)

wywis58bkz001.jpg

you mean like, putting a swastika on the front door of your Buddhist temple?

just because somebody turned it into a shitty thing doesn't mean that is the origin of that thing.
800px-Tibet_sigle_boudhique.JPG

The Asian Buddhists have jack shit to do with Nazism. The Brits actually waged the Opium Wars.

You have to be stupid to not realize the difference. Do you know how strict German laws are in regards to Nazi symbols? Why do you think that's the case?

Check this guy out, he uses Nizoral, but dilutes it to 1% using regular shampoo:

He's his results after 2.5 years (he's using propecia and once daily minoxidil too though)

wywis58bkz001.jpg

The Asian Buddhists have jack shit to do with Nazism. The Brits actually waged the Opium Wars.

You have to be stupid to not realize the difference. Do you know how strict German laws are in regards to Nazi symbols? Why do you think that's the case?

yeah man Propecia is no joke it really worked for me look at that guys hair, he shouldn't even bother with the other stuff, all you need is propecia

The propecia though makes your skin softer like a woman and your facial hair doesn't grow as thick, I had less body hair while on it

whats weird is after a year of being off near my late 20s I started growing thicker beard, and arm hair and leg hair and other body hair, I think the propecia repressed my testosterone or something, because I started getting more body hair and muscles after being off for a year

But also my thinning came back my thinning is weird its off and on and my scalp will get really oily

I think propecia messed with my hormones.

brother

I used propecial for 5 years and it worked big time the first few months I had a shed, then by the end of the year my hair that was thin started growing back thick and thicker, so I shaved it to the scalp and then it started regrowing thicker by year 2 I had a full thick head of hair it wasn't thinning anymore

I bought those proscar and cut them in 4 pieces I got bad sides on it, like teste pain, depression, brain fog, limp dick, and insomnia, so I started taking it every other day like someone suggested every other day worked just like every day, but the sides still persisted so I finally quit, my hairline is screwed now,

I couldn't deal with the sides to be honest

so now im just looking for a topical solution that will help thicken my hair up a bit

with the Regenpure I think ill just lather the top of my head the sides dont matter since they grow no matter what.

Damn, looks like you're the unlucky 2% who get tremendous results with tremendous sides. I've seen people like this struggling to get off propecia and sink deeper into depression because of it. Here you have something you know works so well but it also wrecks you. Fighting it with keto is really a losing battle imo. That stuff really just delays the inevitable. Depending on vanity level you also have to worry about applying hair fiber and other shit every day, it gets crazier and crazier. Not sure if you've looked into more permanent solutions like micropigmentation.

you have to be just as dumb if you don't realize you're the one who said, "imagine if the Chinese wore the swastika as a peace symbol" well, in Asia, the swatiska is widely used in Buddhism and other such religious things. they even used it in Chinese language.

so sure, they have nothing to do with Nazism, so why did you even bring it up in the first place? use better examples that don't contradict your own ideology.

you have to be just as dumb if you don't realize you're the one who said, "imagine if the Chinese wore the swastika as a peace symbol" well, in Asia, the swatiska is widely used in Buddhism and other such religious things. they even used it in Chinese language.

so sure, they have nothing to do with Nazism, so why did you even bring it up in the first place? use better examples that don't contradict your own ideology.
We're talking about the instigators of the Opium Wars wearing the poppy flower as a peace symbol. Are you daft? What excuse do you have for the Brits donning the Opium flower as a symbol of remembrance? It's basically like Germans parading around in Swastikas.

Are all opiates/opiods banned? What if they get vicodin or something prescribed to them?
A previous poster said they were all banned but I'm pretty sure you can get a TUE if needed due to illness. Dunno if it applies to opiods but I would expect so.

They can sometimes cause a false positive on a urine test. They typically don’t though and if the urine is sent to lab, as it is with people on probation, the levels will show that it’s almost certainly not from any opiate.

It doesn’t mean there is opium in the bagels as I see some people saying. Just the same plant source. Eat 1000 poppy seed bagels and you will see no opiate affect.

This was on mythbusters. It technically possible, but very unlikely unless you are stuffing your face with nothing but poppyseed muffins. Maybe usada has a stricter test than the one they took, but it would still be a lot. I've been on Morphine and no amount of poppyseeds I've ever had is comparable.

Back