Fighters and Athletes are advised to avoid poppy seeds or they will test + for Opium

Can you at least have a cheat day? I cant fight it out, if i smell some amazing dessert my stomach growls same thing for Steak, a nice grilled steak smellls so good I cannot control myself I have to eat

I don't think so, but that's not stopping me from allowing myself a non-diet Coke on Sundays. Bad as cutting out desserts is, it isn't a patch on having to kick my Coke habit. :(:(:(

Damn, looks like you're the unlucky 2% who get tremendous results with tremendous sides. I've seen people like this struggling to get off propecia and sink deeper into depression because of it. Here you have something you know works so well but it also wrecks you. Fighting it with keto is really a losing battle imo. That stuff really just delays the inevitable. Depending on vanity level you also have to worry about applying hair fiber and other shit every day, it gets crazier and crazier. Not sure if you've looked into more permanent solutions like micropigmentation.

Yeah there are more than 2 percent who get sides, they just don't care because of vanity, on the forums most others admit they get sides but they put up with it because it maintains hair. Sadly they cannot go on trt for their low test side from propecia because trt speeds up hairloss, i think everyone who takes it gets at least one side effect, they just wont report it.

How are the USADA tests done is it urine?

Surely once the sample has been assessed in the lab they will be able to tell that the cause of the fail is merely through food consuption rather than hardcore drug use?

We're talking about the instigators of the Opium Wars wearing the poppy flower as a peace symbol. Are you daft? What excuse do you have for the Brits donning the Opium flower as a symbol of remembrance? It's basically like Germans parading around in Swastikas.

no, you were talking about, "IMAGINE SEEING A CHINESE WALKING AROUND WITH A SWASTIKA AS THE SIGN OF A PEACE SYMBOL"

and i'm simply saying, they KIND OF DO.

you need to take it easy on all the "holier than thou" shit bruh, you not that slick.

no, you were talking about, "IMAGINE SEEING A CHINESE WALKING AROUND WITH A SWASTIKA AS THE SIGN OF A PEACE SYMBOL"

and i'm simply saying, they KIND OF DO.

you need to take it easy on all the "holier than thou" shit bruh, you not that slick.

No, I was talking about the Brits using the poppy flower as a symbol of peace and remembrance, despite them actually instigating the two Opium Wars. Are you one of these ignorant Brits by any chance? Is that why you're defending this equally douchy behavior:

china_nazi_2011_09_14.jpg

"It's just a symbol of cool fashion for us!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

It's extremely ignorant and insensitive for the Brits to wear the poppy during memorial week as a symbol of peace when they weaponized that shit and waged wars that killed hundreds of thousands. Imagine if the Chinese wore Swastikas as peace symbols.

While I admire your sentiment, you’re confusing two different things...

The Poppy from Flanders Fields (WW1) are what is worn around Rememberance day ceremonies in Commonwealth countries.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papaver_rhoeas

The Opium Poppy is a different species, but where poppy seeds are indeed harvested from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papaver_somniferum

I imagine you didn’t mean any disrespect, and I’m certainly not defending the Opium wars (China seems to be getting their revenge with Fentanyl now imho), but to call Brits and others who wear the Remembrance Day Poppy ignorant is in itself quite ignorant.

Oh...and no need to imagine Chinese wearing swastikas as peace symbols, it’s an ancient symbol they’ve been wearing for millennia.

AA69A8B3-F25E-4F54-A1FB-91714E4043FA.jpeg

Edit: I guess I should’ve finished reading the thread before posting this lol...

No, I was talking about the Brits using the poppy flower as a symbol of peace and remembrance, despite them actually instigating the two Opium Wars. Are you one of these ignorant Brits by any chance? Is that why you're defending this equally douchy behavior:

china_nazi_2011_09_14.jpg

"It's just a symbol of cool fashion for us!"

oh i'm sorry, i thought this was you, whining about if you can imagine Chinese wore Swastikas as peace symbols. my bad, this must be some OTHER uppity douchebag.
2d66679077834c9fc314cf6abc80466e.png

i'm not condoning what they do, i'm telling you, that you don't have to imagine BECAUSE THEY DO.

like me and a bunch of other posters have said, the swastika has been apart of Asian culture for hundreds of fuckin years.

just because YOU didn't know that, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

i'm not from Britain or have any blood relatives from Britain. i'm simply explaining why you are WRONG about the Chinese.

you can just admit you're wrong you know? nobody is gonna kick you in the nuts.

While I admire your sentiment, you’re confusing two different things...

The Poppy from Flanders Fields (WW1) are what is worn around Rememberance day ceremonies in Commonwealth countries.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papaver_rhoeas

The Opium Poppy is a different species, but where poppy seeds are indeed harvested from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papaver_somniferum

Oh you want to talk about different species? Are you saying the average Brit would be able to tell me the difference between one of these opium poppies, and what they're wearing on their chests?

https://wimastergardener.org/article/breadseed-or-opium-poppy-papaver-somniferum/

This is like coloring the swastika in a different shade, or rounding the corners a bit, and proclaiming it a different symbol. Try making that argument in Germany while wearing the "modified swastika" and see how that goes for you.

Oh...and no need to imagine Chinese wearing swastikas as peace symbols, it’s an ancient symbol they’ve been wearing for millennia.

View attachment 418619

Exactly, the usage of Swastika around the world predates Nazism by thousands of years, and STILL it is banned in the country that instigated WW2. The usage of the poppy flower as a symbol of peace came decades AFTER the opium wars, why shouldn't there be a similar level of consideration when it comes to its display, in the country that instigated the Opium Wars?

You have to be eating a lot of poppyseeds for that to actually happen

i'm not condoning what they do, i'm telling you, that you don't have to imagine BECAUSE THEY DO.

like me and a bunch of other posters have said, the swastika has been apart of Asian culture for hundreds of fuckin years.

just because YOU didn't know that, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

i'm not from Britain or have any blood relatives from Britain. i'm simply explaining why you are WRONG about the Chinese.

you can just admit you're wrong you know? nobody is gonna kick you in the nuts.

I'm half Chinese, I speak and write the language fluently, stop trying to lecture me about Chinese culture, 我对卐和卍的历史比你清楚地多, don't embarrassing yourself. Even as a Chinese, parading around with a Swastika is still seen as an inconsiderate and douchy move, if you're German, that's 10x worse, but that's exactly what the Brits do when they parade their little "flower of remembrance" around with complete ignorance.

Oh you want to talk about different species? Are you saying the average Brit would be able to tell me the difference between one of these opium poppies, and what they're wearing on their chests?

https://wimastergardener.org/article/breadseed-or-opium-poppy-papaver-somniferum/

This is like coloring the swastika in a different shade, or rounding the corners a bit, and proclaiming it a different symbol. Try making that argument in Germany while wearing the "modified swastika" and see how that goes for you.

Exactly, the usage of Swastika around the world predates Nazism by thousands of years, and STILL it is banned in the country that instigated WW2. The usage of the poppy flower as a symbol of peace came decades AFTER the opium wars, why shouldn't there be a similar level of consideration when it comes to its display, in the country that instigated the Opium Wars?
youre going off on a tangent dude lol

firstly it was the East India Company that started the war by provoking the chinese to confiscate goods and blockade the traders ((East India Company people)) which prompted the British to act

secondly you used a terrible analogy that was wrong in many ways with the chinese wearing swastikas

thirdly.... there are no living survivors of the opium wars, and even the next gen descendants have all passed on, obviously the same is not true of Nazi Germany

fourth they didnt need to use aspects of the opium war to shape the general consensus of the world like they used what happened to the jews in WW2, which is where the huge outrage over the swastika spawns from

fifth its not the same plant, not from the same place, has nothing to do with one another....

sixth the Brits ((because of the East India Company's instigations)) were there fighting the chinese empire, a battle between two militarys ...youre likening THAT to one country commiting genocide on a specific group of people that were largely not even part of any war

seventh its banned as symbol in germany because of the guilt and shame that have been heaped upon them as a people since WW2 ((see also the fourth point))

#8 youre talking about a symbol that represents ((when put in nazi motiff)) a tragic event(s) its a direct picture of something...and yes when you colour it different and put it in a different perspective it means a different thing which is why it is still used in asia as a symbol/letter
b) the poppy worn in the western world on remembrance day comes from belgium....has nothing at all to do with opium, in fact those poppies dont even produce opium...so wtf are you talking about exactly? lol

you want the world to be outraged over the opium wars...ok, thats fine....but why try to target a plant that has nothing to do with the opium wars? why not go stand outside a Dr's Office and protest the prescription of oxy's, seems to me that would be more in line with the moral bandmarch youre on over this

I'm half Chinese, I speak and write the language fluently, stop trying to lecture me about Chinese culture, 我对卐和卍的历史比你清楚地多, don't embarrassing yourself. Even as a Chinese, parading around with a Swastika is still seen as an inconsiderate and douchy move, if you're German, that's 10x worse, but that's exactly what the Brits do when they parade their little "flower of remembrance" around with complete ignorance.

so if you're half Chinese why did you act like Chinese people don't have swastikas and that's not been a part of Asian culture for centuries?

just because you're half Chinese doesn't really mean shit. is every person with Chinese blood in them have an innate knowledge of their ancestral history? get the fuck outta here.

this has really nothing to do with the Brits that you keep trying to bring it back to. this has to do with you being wrong about Chinese not wearing swastikas as peace symbols, dude, it's on a Buddhist temple door in plain sight...

other posters have posted pics of Chinese sporting swastikas. other posters have even posted that the Brits aren't even wearing the same flower that you think they're wearing.

i don't know why you're getting all salted over this, and continually posting with this condescending tone.

is this how you interact with people in real life? cuz damn, you must not have a lot of teeth.

That's so stupid to test for... what sport are you at an advantage if you're on any opiate.

IIRC at some time in the past they raised the thresholds on workplace tests because of this very issue of poppy seeds. So it's possible that it shows up, but not at levels that they freak out at anymore.

Idk man.

I eat the shit out of poppyseed muffins. Only thing worth a damn at the office snack table.

It's extremely ignorant and insensitive for the Brits to wear the poppy during memorial week as a symbol of peace when they weaponized that shit and waged wars that killed hundreds of thousands. Imagine if the Chinese wore Swastikas as peace symbols.

Oh gosh. You truly are hopelessly retarded, and ironically ignorant and misinformed.

yeah man Propecia is no joke it really worked for me look at that guys hair, he shouldn't even bother with the other stuff, all you need is propecia

The propecia though makes your skin softer like a woman and your facial hair doesn't grow as thick, I had less body hair while on it

whats weird is after a year of being off near my late 20s I started growing thicker beard, and arm hair and leg hair and other body hair, I think the propecia repressed my testosterone or something, because I started getting more body hair and muscles after being off for a year

But also my thinning came back my thinning is weird its off and on and my scalp will get really oily

I think propecia messed with my hormones.
Sorry dude, prop can be a serious bitch for some men. Now that you’re off it, maybe it’s best to stay off for good.

Other than prop and minox (studies show minox doesn’t maintain after I believe 2 years, maybe it’s 5) the only other proven combatant is LLLT. Takes time just like all the treatments, but is proven scientifically to to thicken thinning hair. Do you like the shaved,buzzed head look?

There is nothing wrong with blockading a port with gun boats and forcing opium on the local population.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back