Fight Night Champion. Anyone playing again?

I have had some wild fights.

this one asshole did this thing where he would walk forward throwing straight right hand power shots. And when i say that I mean he would throw nothing else. Every single round he threw around 30 straight right hand power shots to the body That's it

most annoying shit of all time. So late ( i think the ninth), I finally got him down. When he got up i quickly went over and he covered up so I immediately threw a low blow and dropped him again with punches right after

Got a decision, but I was annoyed at the cards because without the kd's i would have lost.
Yeah the guys that throw the straight right hands only I hated those guys.
Get your head movement and blocking points up while also practicing how you shoulder roll it.
Those guys cant land on me now because i roll it off and throw a counter and it fucks them up.
I hate the shorter pressure guys now.
My guys an outside fighter. I like to have boxing matches with guys. Jab jab straight move out type stuff.
So when someone makes it brawl, thats the best way to get me and it pisses me off. Some of them its like they never get tired

Playing a guy whos 32-55 and i just got dropped in the first round. We'll see how this goes.

my kids play this...i played it a few weeks ago and its still the greatest boxing game of all time, all they would need to do is update it with new skins IMO

Playing a guy whos 32-55 and i just got dropped in the first round. We'll see how this goes.
The best person i ever faced had a horrible record because of disconnecting.

I'd have loved to have known his real record.

Dang that looks cool. I play a few games on my iPad I kinda wish I had one of those PS thingys . Ill ask my son in-law about the game.

The best person i ever faced had a horrible record because of disconnecting.

I'd have loved to have known his real record.
@Old Cat
I was facing the 9th ranked guy the other day, hes actually ranked 3rd in the world now. But the other day he was 9th when i fought him. He drops me 4 times, and is winning every round. Now im landing some shots and i know his guy is getting a little damage from them. But towards the end of the 7th he starts taunting and clinching me, like its easy for him. 7th ends. 8th round starts. He comes in, i throw a right hand he blocks it. Ive sorta timed his movements by this point, so i follow up with a perfect straight right hand that hits him square on the chin and KOs him instantly.
He starts sending me messages over Xbox he was so pissed.
Thats what u get for playing like a scumbag

I went on a 12 fight win streak, that got me to #39 in the world. Im like #110 now or something

Ever have one of those fights where the opponent just goes right in the direct of a punch and the punch just melts them?

The other night i am in like the 6th round of a really close fight that the opponent was up
3-2 on, and right as the guy is trying to slip to the left I throw a power left hook out my ass that comes up from the waist and it just melts him. Unfortunately he got up as it wasn’t a flash ko but it ended up winning the fight on the cards for me with a 10-8 round

Ever have one of those fights where the opponent just goes right in the direct of a punch and the punch just melts them?

The other night i am in like the 6th round of a really close fight that the opponent was up
3-2 on, and right as the guy is trying to slip to the left I throw a power left hook out my ass that comes up from the waist and it just melts him. Unfortunately he got up as it wasn’t a flash ko but it ended up winning the fight on the cards for me with a 10-8 round
Thats pretty much how I beat that one guy. He walked in hands down and I threw it and landed perfectly.

Ha. Just turned it on to play and I got the 3rd ranked guy that i just told the story about. No thanks. Not feeling like a rematch right now

Was addicted to this game years ago. We need a new one

Ha. Just turned it on to play and I got the 3rd ranked guy that i just told the story about. No thanks. Not feeling like a rematch right now
He's gonna get you now bro haha.

It's like Charlo chasing after Tony Harrison

i'd still be playing the absolute shit out of FNC if they brought it to PS4 too, i still got my PS3 but just don't feel like touching it lol.

my middleweight OWC record on there is still something like 186-4 and i used to have multiple belts, i'm nasty on there despite all the cheesy max height max reach power straight spamming/side upper spamming pussies.

also made a joe frazier for heavyweight OWC and it was some of the most satisfying shit of all time, being 5'11 going up against all these 6'8 power straight spamming pussies and just playing like frazier, breaking them down with pressure to the body and head until you finish em a bit later in the fight.

i'd kill for a new fight night game, FNC was so ahead of it's time, smooth and fluid as fuck.

Last edited:
my middleweight OWC record on there is still something like 186-4
I find that a bit hard to believe.

I regularly face people with losing records that are ridiculously hard to beat.

You either had the greatest online ps3 connection ever or are one of the best fnc players of all time....so I'm skeptical

I find that a bit hard to believe.

I regularly face people with losing records that are ridiculously hard to beat.

You either had the greatest online ps3 connection ever or are one of the best fnc players of all time....so I'm skeptical
i was just really good at the game i dunno what to tell you lol, can't remember the exact record but i know for sure it's around 180 something with single digit losses.

the top players in OWC aren't even good players they're literally all cheesers, nothing but power straight or just cheesy side step uppercuts all night. once you learn how to deal with them they aren't shit.

i was just really good at the game i dunno what to tell you lol, can't remember the exact record but i know for sure it's around 180 something with single digit losses.

the top players on the board and in OWC aren't even good players they're literally all cheesers, nothing but power straight or just cheesy side step uppercuts all night.
It is hard to get somebody who will actually box. Hopefully if they make another boxing game it'll be less about the cheesey arcade shit and more about landing the right shots at the correct time

It is hard to get somebody who will actually box. Hopefully if they make another boxing game it'll be less about the cheesey arcade shit and more about landing the right shots at the correct time
yep lmao, shit just got so boring like i just wanna actually box with dudes.

LITERALLY like 90 % are max height max reach power straight spammers, then you have the goofy brawlers who pressure and swing like a crazy person and then just disconnect after 1-3 rounds because they can see they're not gonna knock you out and you start piecing them up, dudes who disconnect after 1 knockdown, side/backsteppers who literally do nothing but cheese for counters, etc etc.

the reason my MW record was so good was because i honestly just got insane at the game and learned to deal with those pussies, and it was also after i made a new character because i used to use a 5'9 middleweight and my record was alright but i realised i had to at least go up to 6'0 to deal with them because everyone at MW is 6'2 max reach.

Back