Fight Night Champion. Anyone playing again?

Will there be online play. That's what I want the most.
yeah, various online modes on top of single player modes. They really want to push the competitive side of the game.

I use both.

Just want to win a belt and retire until the next game.
At 282-97 I won the North American World Championship Title by Majority Decision on Fight Night Champion Online World Championship.
Trying to upload a pic but it's not letting me.
I did it for all of you

I'm a World Champion.

At 282-97 I won the North American World Championship Title by Majority Decision on Fight Night Champion Online World Championship.
Trying to upload a pic but it's not letting me.
I did it for all of you

I'm a World Champion.

What's your username? I'm comin' for you!

What's your username? I'm comin' for you!
I'm technically now a former World Champion because my first defense was against some kid with garbage internet.
But that doesn't matter now.

I'm a Former World Champion

I'm technically now a former World Champion because my first defense was against some kid with garbage internet.
But that doesn't matter now.

I'm a Former World Champion

I think you're telling porky pies.

I think you're telling porky pies.
No I just did it. I'll upload a pic.

The kid I beat I wrote to him "Thanks for the opportunity to display my skills. You were a great champion"

He thought it was funny.

He dropped me in the 2nd and took the first 3 or 4 rounds but he spent alot of his energy and then I boxed him up and caught him with a right in the 10th and then finished the championship rounds strong.
He was 94-11, 7th or 8th defense of the title when I beat him.

I want my respect

He dropped me in the 2nd and took the first 3 or 4 rounds but he spent alot of his energy and then I boxed him up and caught him with a right in the 10th and then finished the championship rounds strong.
He was 94-11, 7th or 8th defense of the title when I beat him.

I want my respect

Well done. I was just messing with you. I won't be coming for you though. My CAF sucks, LOL.

Well done. I was just messing with you. I won't be coming for you though. My CAF sucks, LOL.
The kid I beat told me that you have to defend the title 5 times a day. But, since it's the North American Title, if you fight someone from Europe or Asia or wherever, the titles not on the line, and if you lose, it still counts as a defense but you dont lose your title. So that's some sketch shit.

The kid I beat told me that you have to defend the title 5 times a day. But, since it's the North American Title, if you fight someone from Europe or Asia or wherever, the titles not on the line, and if you lose, it still counts as a defense but you dont lose your title. So that's some sketch shit.

Hey, lets just be thankful that it's still online. It's an old ass game. It's kind of incredible that everything is still up and running after all these years.

Esports boxing club review from E3 by Martialmind...

Also they have added Canelo to the roster, which is an amazing addition obviously.

Back