Fight Night Champion. Anyone playing again?

I am down for a tournament on Friday or Saturday night!
If you have Xbox1 or Xbox 360 we can.
We can make a gym called Sherdog and everyone can join that wants to.
In the gym you just make it a heavyweight season and then everybody just plays and it saves the records inside the gym and when the season ends Whoever has the best record is the champ the gym stats also carry over onto the online World Championship stats so you can build your guy up in the gym and then take him against people online

I beat a dude with over 2000 wins the other day

My online record is essentially nothing but every once in awhile i hop on and see if i can hang

Some people are quite fun to fight....sometimes they actually box for real and it's like a chess match
I box for real in there. Im 106-75.
Every month if you go to monthly leaders you can see your ranking so you can have a terrible record but if you're doing good that month you'll be ranked High which is a good system because you could have played seven years ago and had an outstanding record but why the hell would you be ranked number 3 now if you don't play anymore so they keep it like how they would in real boxing in that if you're inactive you're not getting ranked.

My left hook was terrible for awhile. Not like the stat on my left hook, which wasnt great either, but im talking like me playing the game, i just was off with the left hook.
Now im alot more efficient with it. Love leaping in and catching someone with it. Or sliding back and catching someone coming in with it.
Best part is my left came alive against a guy whose nickname was "Left hook".

My left hook was terrible for awhile. Not like the stat on my left hook, which wasnt great either, but im talking like me playing the game, i just was off with the left hook.
Now im alot more efficient with it. Love leaping in and catching someone with it. Or sliding back and catching someone coming in with it.
Best part is my left came alive against a guy whose nickname was "Left hook".
The left hook in FNC is the one single punch that you can judge how good someone is

A lot of button pushers out there....you absolutely have to use the right stick.

I'm more of a counter puncher. I like to counter with left check hooks by stepping off to the side as they come in.

I like stepping off to the left, check left hook followed by right hook/left uppercut. It's a nice quick combo on the stick once you do it a few times

The left hook in FNC is the one single punch that you can judge how good someone is

A lot of button pushers out there....you absolutely have to use the right stick.

I'm more of a counter puncher. I like to counter with left check hooks by stepping off to the side as they come in.

I like stepping off to the left, check left hook followed by right hook/left uppercut. It's a nice quick combo on the stick once you do it a few times
I wouldnt say mine was terrible, i just never threw it due to the angle the fight happens. Then when i did it was off and was getting me countered.
Now i catch people coming in or i do the same thing you do where you step to the left and smash them with it.

my best punches are a step to the side right uppercut with a left hook behind it.

I had a close call the other night. this guy i was playing wasn't really doing much the first 6 rounds. I was jabbing him to death, the straight right was landing and he kept trying to throw straight rights to the body, and I would step back with an uppercut.

In the 6th i dropped his ass with a counter uppercut that he ducked right into ( side note. For the first time the knockdown animation was the guy getting stiffed up like a board and falling backwards like Jones vs Tarver II which I have never seen before).

He proceeds to get up, and I don't know if he switched controllers with someone or what, but it was like i was fighting Wilfredo Benetiz in his prime. Couldn't land at all and he was countering me hard. He drops me in round 9 and I literally am running away at this point. I barely held on for a split decision, but it was pretty funny

Love this game. I dont play with a created boxer, i just pick a weight class (mostly heavy) and choose a pro fighter. Most people just pick Tyson. I enjoy beating those guys down with Vitaly Klitscko.

If someone has a 35% disconnect rate...i know they are a noob and/or suck so i use butterbean to kick their ass just for laughs.

Best most realistic boxing game ever made.

The story was wafer thin and the career mode is pretty silly since you can miss your one chance to move weight and never be the GOAT and there’s no point doing any training other than sparring but it’s an interesting game. I find it ridiculous that the AIs stamina always drains slower than yours and they will always make it a slugfest instead of boxing tactically. It’s fun but lacking in depth.

my best punches are a step to the side right uppercut with a left hook behind it.

I had a close call the other night. this guy i was playing wasn't really doing much the first 6 rounds. I was jabbing him to death, the straight right was landing and he kept trying to throw straight rights to the body, and I would step back with an uppercut.

In the 6th i dropped his ass with a counter uppercut that he ducked right into ( side note. For the first time the knockdown animation was the guy getting stiffed up like a board and falling backwards like Jones vs Tarver II which I have never seen before).

He proceeds to get up, and I don't know if he switched controllers with someone or what, but it was like i was fighting Wilfredo Benetiz in his prime. Couldn't land at all and he was countering me hard. He drops me in round 9 and I literally am running away at this point. I barely held on for a split decision, but it was pretty funny
Yeah i step to the right with a left uppercut and try to put the right hook over their left shoulder....a little bit different than you but we're pretty much accomplishing the same thing with the angle......it's pretty much just as simple as finding space by shuffling either laterally or back....i like stepping back off a jab and throwing a power straight...or combine the step to the side followed with a step back power straight.

You score points with these angles because it gives you credit for counters...it's kind of cheap sometimes because you can outwork a guy 4 shots to 1 but he'll win with countering....also if you're a "counter puncher" prototype it penalizes you for pressuring

Damn though....I'd like to get in more of those bouts

Split decisions are extremely rare in FNC. I kinda wish the judges were all different so we'd get more strange scores like in real life

Yeah i step to the right with a left uppercut and try to put the right hook over their left shoulder....a little bit different than you but we're pretty much accomplishing the same thing with the angle......it's pretty much just as simple as finding space by shuffling either laterally or back....i like stepping back off a jab and throwing a power straight...or combine the step to the side followed with a step back power straight.

You score points with these angles because it gives you credit for counters...it's kind of cheap sometimes because you can outwork a guy 4 shots to 1 but he'll win with countering....also if you're a "counter puncher" prototype it penalizes you for pressuring

Damn though....I'd like to get in more of those bouts

Split decisions are extremely rare in FNC. I kinda wish the judges were all different so we'd get more strange scores like in real life
Oh yeah I probably have only gotten 2-3 split decisions ever

The story was wafer thin and the career mode is pretty silly since you can miss your one chance to move weight and never be the GOAT and there’s no point doing any training other than sparring but it’s an interesting game. I find it ridiculous that the AIs stamina always drains slower than yours and they will always make it a slugfest instead of boxing tactically. It’s fun but lacking in depth.
1. If you're undisputed at any point and defend those titles, you'll get a chance to move up once.....there's no right time. I've gone an extra couple fights to clean a division before moving and it let's you as long as you have that message in your email thingamajig

2. You gotta mess with sliders or else shit like stamina will be highly uneven

Can't believe they shut off the Boxer share servers on PS3, now I'll never get my Ippo :(

Oh yeah I probably have only gotten 2-3 split decisions ever
I think I've only had one or two split decisions occur. I won one of them and lost the other one but I was pretty damn sure I should have won that one too. I actually won a majority decision the other day and by other day I mean like a month ago

I think I've only had one or two split decision occur. I won one of them and lost the other one but I was pretty damn sure I should have won that one too I actually won a majority decision the other day and by other day I mean like a month ago
Same. i have had at least3 i can remember and won 1 but I absolutely think i won the other two as well

Same. i have had at least3 i can remember and won 1 but I absolutely think i won the other two as well
I remember Teddy was saying that he didn't agree with the score cards and that was one of the split decisions I lost so I felt Vindicated that Teddy agreed with me.
One of my favorite fights is when I was losing and it was in the 8th round and I got upset and I head-butted the other guy and his face flew back and I threw three power straight right hands and knocked him out. Clean KO like he didnt get a chance to try to get up. Hes was out and i was laughing my ass off.

I remember Teddy was saying that he didn't agree with the score cards and that was one of the split decisions I lost so I felt Vindicated that Teddy agreed with me.
One of my favorite fights is when I was losing and it was in the 8th round and I got upset and I head-butted the other guy and his face flew back and I threw three power straight right hands and knocked him out. Clean KO like he didnt get a chance to try to get up. Hes was out and i was laughing my ass off.
I have had some wild fights.

this one asshole did this thing where he would walk forward throwing straight right hand power shots. And when i say that I mean he would throw nothing else. Every single round he threw around 30 straight right hand power shots to the body That's it

most annoying shit of all time. So late ( i think the ninth), I finally got him down. When he got up i quickly went over and he covered up so I immediately threw a low blow and dropped him again with punches right after

Got a decision, but I was annoyed at the cards because without the kd's i would have lost.

107-75 71KO
Current record.
225th in the world. 123rd in America.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back